Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
JZB Offline
I'm biting my tongue....

I agree with all being said here -- in many regards the upgraded terminal is necessary and not really an option for San Pedranos and tourists to remain safe and be able to move-about freely. I would never be so arrogant as a tourist to stand in the way of what residents see as thoughtful and needed progress.

That doesn't mean I can't lament the change. If San Pedro starts to look like Cancun or even Playa Del Carmen -- I'm gone.

I will have a Belikin -- put it on klcman's tab.
J
J
I´m 100% with jesse, everyone around the world wants to live in first class comfort, even if we are indeed a third world country. We all want proper infrastructure, schooling facilities etc, because this is were we were born and we want to grow just as any other community does. However, options are limited for us young locals. We all have the right to wish and work for a better standard of living. Development is inevitable because everybody wants a little piece of ambergris caye, and the grwoth rate will increase incredibly within the next 5 to ten years. So, it´s in everybody´s best interest to start planning and acommodating for sustainable development.

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.