Thomas: My husband and I were scheduled to go Thanksgiving week. We changed it to May, even though I heard it is okay. We choose to wait until things will be back to a fairly normal state. Do a search for Mata Rocks and you will find a fairly detailed account of condition of property from Linda at their U.S. reservations office. Have a great time!