Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Open [Re: bywarren] #291609
08/03/08 09:11 AM
08/03/08 09:11 AM
Keighley
Inplub Offline OP
Inplub  Offline OP
No problem, Thipaya is due back in 2 weeks, that is what Thipaya told me before her planed trip to Hong-Kong. Thipaya went to find out about building a house in Hua Hin, 100 miles south of Bang Kok and has now told me she is buying her friends house in Bang Kok, not far from the Airport. Looks like we have two places in Thailand.

You are welcome to come to both, the second may take some time to get off the ground.

Last edited by Inplub; 08/03/08 09:11 AM.
Re: Open [Re: Inplub] #291612
08/03/08 09:33 AM
08/03/08 09:33 AM
Dangriga, BELIZE
belizegial Offline
belizegial  Offline
Looks like we'll have places to stay in Thailand now for vacation(-:

Re: Open [Re: belizegial] #291615
08/03/08 09:48 AM
08/03/08 09:48 AM
Keighley
Inplub Offline OP
Inplub  Offline OP
Any time, I am looking forward to going myself

Re: Open [Re: Inplub] #294705
08/26/08 06:54 AM
08/26/08 06:54 AM
Keighley
Inplub Offline OP
Inplub  Offline OP
I was told a month ago Cafe Europa was being renovated and will have a grand re-opening in about a month. Can any one tell me when this will be? I have heard they are now trying to lease the restaurant or to sell the place?

Re: Open [Re: Inplub] #310997
11/16/08 11:25 AM
11/16/08 11:25 AM
Keighley
Inplub Offline OP
Inplub  Offline OP
Can anyone tell if they are open yet, I have heard they are selling up and going.

Re: Open [Re: Inplub] #311003
11/16/08 11:46 AM
11/16/08 11:46 AM
Pedro1 Offline
Pedro1  Offline
John why do you not check with your realtors-they should surely be hands on as you ahve not received your final payment yet-who were they again

Re: Open [Re: Pedro1] #311010
11/16/08 12:32 PM
11/16/08 12:32 PM
Keighley
Inplub Offline OP
Inplub  Offline OP
I found out they were not working for me, this was sent 4th Aug 2008.

Mr Jones, I am aware of the slanderous and inaccurate comments made to Mr Somes and there is no requirement for him to respond to you! I have made my/our position perfectly clear to you on this issue of our commissions in the sale of your property so no more be said or debated. Your claim that we did not represent you in your best interests is based upon what? You refused to sign a Listing Agreement with us, so on what legal basis were we required to represent you?

As in the case with Ms. Cluney and Ms. Ungermann, I shall advise Mr Ebanks, our attorney of your continued slanderous comments made publicly and on local blogs and if such derogatory comments continue, you shall be the one facing charges!

Have a nice day!

Bob Hamilton
Owner/Broker
Coral Beach Realty
San Pedro, A.C. Belize
www.coralbeachrealty.net

Last edited by Inplub; 11/16/08 12:35 PM.
Re: Open [Re: Inplub] #311062
11/16/08 05:01 PM
11/16/08 05:01 PM
San Pedro Town, Ambergris Caye...
Amanda Syme Offline

Amanda Syme  Offline
Quite interesting. And did you have a nice day Mr. Jones??

If you had no listing agreement with them why did you pay them?

If they represented the buyer then the buyer paid them, so why are you bothered by this company?

What???? You paid them a commission? Why, if they didn't work for you why did you pay them?

If you paid them, then they worked for you??? Right????

Re: Open [Re: Amanda Syme] #311075
11/16/08 05:36 PM
11/16/08 05:36 PM
Keighley
Inplub Offline OP
Inplub  Offline OP
Did I have a nice NO. I sold our property in April 2007, it was not until April 2008 we discovered that the new owners had a slightly different agreement then us. I came out to San Pedro in June this year to find out the truth and had a meeting with the new owners and their lawyer in san Pedro. Also at the meeting Mr Bob Hamilton was there working with the new owners. That is when I found out he was working for them and not me.

This is an e-mail that Mr Hamilton sent me when I asked for our money back.

----- Original Message ----
To: John Jones <[email protected]>; Fred Somes <[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2008 5:42:34 PM
Subject: Re: Fee's

Dear Mr. Jones:

Thank you for this recent correspondence. Please be advised that our "fees" were based upon the following services:

1) We advertise and market your property.
2) We acquire a buyer for your property.
3) We assist with the negotiation process until an agreement is reached between yourself and the buyer.
4) We prepare a draft purchase agreement for your review with the recommendation that you seek professional legal advice.
5) We facilitate the signing of both parties on two original agreements.
6) We act as Escrow Agent for both parties with regard to documents and funding.
We have performed such services to the satisfaction of both parties AS OF THE TIME OF THE SALE!

However, now, over one year later, your correspondence and actions claim that such services were not provided and request the return of our fees under threat of legal action????

Let me make this perfectly clear! Your accusations that I have "changed, manipulated, replaced, etc.." pages of the original agreement are offensive and liable in a court of law! Letters to the buyer's legal council suggesting criminal action on our behalf, or similar comments to other parties, may also be liable!

You were provided with an original agreement which you now claim you did not receive. Also, somehow the attached Payment Schedule on your multiple, some unsigned copies of the agreement has been replaced with the payment schedule attached to the first agreement where you miss-represented yourself as the owner of the property. The original agreements you signed, as POA, in my office, and I witnessed, had attached the Payment Schedule with the prepayment clause! Under oath in a court of law, I shall testify to this and to the provision to you of an original signed agreement with such Payment Schedule attached. What you have done with this original signed agreement is only known to you!

I trust you understand my position on your accusations and your request for the return of our earned fees! Further accusations of such a nature may result in our taking legal action against you for damages to our professional reputation!

Best regards

Bob Hamilton
Owner/Broker
Coral Beach Realty
San Pedro, A.C. Belize
www.coralbeachrealty.net

Re: Open [Re: Inplub] #311078
11/16/08 05:44 PM
11/16/08 05:44 PM
S
SP Daily Offline
SP Daily  Offline
S
Is this an appropriate use of a public message board? Who will be the Judge? Jury?

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Links
Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
Maruba Beach Klub and Spa is the premiere Secret Beach spa and restaurant located on the crystal blue waters of the Caribbean Sea at the center of Secret Beach, Belize
First Class Accommodations for the Budget Traveler
First Class Accommodations for the Budget Traveler

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
ReefTV
Love FM
The Reporter
PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
To Get Your Questions Answered

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
Cayo Event Calendar

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Belize Happy Adventures
Conch Creative
Caribbean Culture & Lifestyle
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Click for Ian Anderson's Caves Branch, Welcome to a World of Adventure
Lil Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
January
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
ShoutChat Box
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 70 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics76,160
Posts492,805
Members20,041
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.