Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Dutch Offline OP
OP Offline
I'm wondering if other visitors are receiving emails regarding the South Beach development on AC. I haven't signed up for these and I'm not sure how they even got my email address. A few hotels and resorts that I have stayed at previously and SAGA are the only ones that I know of that would even have that information. I'm not complaining about receiving them, I'm just curious as to how.

Has anything even been built yet? I haven't seen anything posted on this board since the May posts about the mangrove clearing, and I don't see anything on Google Earth but don't know how current those pics are. They are making a lot of offers if purchase is made during August.

Thanks!

Now live from beautiful downtown San Pedro.
i get them too.

S
S
If you did a Reef Village timeshare presentation or stayed there it may be where they obtained your info.

Did any hear how the envioremental impact studies came out and review by the new government? Are they still moving forward with their plan?

"Hold on Tight To Your Dreams" ELO
JZB Offline
I haven't noticed any activity on the property

i had some concerns about that, since the august specials were pushing some heavy investment incentives. was wondering how they are still allowed to sell them.

Dutch Offline OP
OP Offline
Yeah SJ, that was my concern too. I hadn't heard about any approvals, but like you said, the incentives to buy in August are pretty large.

I've avoided ever attending any time-share presentations...not my bag...fine for those that are interested, but it's not for me. That's why I wondered how they got my info.

Now live from beautiful downtown San Pedro.
When I spoke to Jeff Pierce last time I was down.... June 20th- he said it is definitely a "go" on this project... I didn't think to ask when he was getting started.

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
1 members (JayinOhio), 128 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.