Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
F
FrankE Offline OP
OP Offline
F
I have reservations at the Royal Palms for one week starting Oct 21. I have been unable to contact them. I suspect that they might not have power yet. Need to know the following:
1. Will they be ready in time for my trip?
2. If they will be - is diving available?
3. Will we be able to get a water taxi from Belize City to San Pedro?
4. Will we find transportation to the hotel from San Pedro?
5. If accommodations are not available - Can they accommodate me week of Dec 2.

Frank....Are you coming here for vacation?
I just tried to call them myself...no answer.
I know they didn't have a lot of damage...but the problem is....not many places are open for business right now.
There is still a ban on alcohol and most of the restaurants are still not open.
If your coming for vacation..it will be more like a camping trip.

F
FrankE Offline OP
OP Offline
F
It was to be a diving & fishing vacation. Don't mind roughing it a bit but would like to at least have water and electric. Don't mind working for diving either. If you do reach them, see if they would honor my request for a December 2 arrival if they can't do it at the end of this week. Thanks for anything you can do.

F
FrankE Offline OP
OP Offline
F
Sandshaker - Any luck contacting the Royal Palms - Would like to know something by Thursday the latest so I can do whatever is necessary with the airlines. Thanks for your efforts.

H
H
Tammy - we have reservations at Royal Palm Villas starting 10/28 under the name of Armstrong (for 4 adults). I understood from prior postings that they had very little damage (people even swimming in pool) and were operating, but I cannot contact them, I tried email and direct phone 011-501-26-2148. Is there another number I can try? Are they open for business. Please help ! This will be our second trip to AC and we are so anxious! ([email protected])

H
H
Tammy - just an additional note - we are coming thru RCI and they are not helping us at all. They said we have to contact the resort directly. They told us we will lose our exchange if we don't come, which is why we really need to know what to do - it's not like we can get a refund like some others.

F
FrankE Offline OP
OP Offline
F
Gave up on the Royal Palms - Going to Lily's instead. Will be there on Saturday. Will check the resort next week and let all concerned know if I can find a computer there.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 304 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.