Ambergris Caye Caye Caulker HELP! Visitor Center Businesses
BelizeNews.com BelizeSearch.com BelizePhotographs.com Lodging

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
D
OP Offline
D
I was in Caye Caulker last year, but caught the crud in Belize City, so I was in a bad way on my first visit to CC.
I am back this year, with my brother, we are arriving in Caye Caulker, August 25th. Looking for a good place for a cold beer and some good, inexpensive meals. Yea, I know, everyone is.
But looking for some suggestions and opinions.
We are staying near the split.
Thanks in advance.

Last edited by Dan Shane; 08/12/08 07:52 PM.
C
C
Turn right when you exit the water taxi peir and walk along the beach about a 1/2 block and you'll be at the Barrier Reef Sports Bar. My favorite for obvious reasons (I live above it)
--Lee

My fav lunch place is Rainbow bar & grill, right over the water just down from Barrier Reef, Huge burritos & really good chicken nachos.
For dinner try Rosa's next to Habenero's, great grilled lobster & you eat right on the street on picnic tables.
Wish Willies is a really cool place also.
Make sure you try Syd's, great fried chicken, you can eat inside or in the garden, this is where alot of the locals eat,they do alot of carry out.
I also like to drink at Popeyes at the edge of the water.

Last edited by J DOG; 08/13/08 07:42 PM.
R
R
The sports bar is my favorite. They had Draft Belikin this past Feb when we were there. Good food and trivia several nights a week. Free to play and pays out $$ to pay for you Bar tab. Wish Willies was also good. Another place that was cheap is right across from the grocery store on middle street. I cant remeber the name.

C
C
Can't go wrong with fry chicken at Syd's on middle street!

P
P
Originally Posted by Cybercayecaulker.com
Turn right when you exit the water taxi peir and walk along the beach about a 1/2 block and you'll be at the Barrier Reef Sports Bar. My favorite for obvious reasons (I live above it)
--Lee

Yes, I too enjoyed that bar. Went there twice. Hey, cybercaulker, if you don't mind, could you do me a favor? I signed the Pittsburgh Steeler shirt on the wall there. I should have snapped a picture of it, but did not. Could you do so for me and email to me? PM me for my email addy. Much appreciated if you could do this for me!

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 272 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day