orionhunter- are still going to ac? we were told to cancel. we decided to wait until jan. we are so dissappointed. i was told the hotels that are open are booked. i look at those pics taken oct 16, doesn't look like much damage accured there.
we decided to do open water dives in cozumel and get away to recoop from all the stress this has caused. hopefully we can get airfare for next weekend. soory we can't party, cuz i love to dance and party.
mail me at [email protected]