Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Debbie Offline OP
OP Offline
All this talk of dark beer, stouts and ales has me in a partying mood. I'm ready for our party. Any word from the Texas crowd? Still anxious to meet everyone. AND we had a very special honoray guest in Houston as we speak. JESSE!!! Wouldn't it be wonderful to have him there? Dying to meet him and the rest of the gang. Heard from Spyder???? Where are you Denny Shane??? Where is our Belizian from Houston?? [Linked Image]
Debbie

T
T
We are still here...Preparing for our trip down in December. 7 weeks and counting!

J
J
Hey Debbie...its me TickTock. My user name changed to my real name for some weird reason. That's funny you mention our "San Pedro Party in Houston"...I swear I was thinking about it on the ride into work today....ahhhh....great minds DO think alike [Linked Image]

I haven't heard from Sypder yet...I guess she's still in AC. How long is Jesse here for?

Debbie Offline OP
OP Offline
Tick Tock
I don't know exactly, but I think Jesse will be here for another few weeks at least. He's taking it slow. I'd LOVE to meet him for real. Talked to him on the phone. He's a doll. He may need some cheering up and some friendly faces. What does your November 4th weekend look like?
TRILONET: Do you know Jesse? Think we could capture him for an hour or two??
JESSE: Do you feel up to it just yet?? (I know you can't "party" but you could certainly eat with us and have a Shirley Temple [Linked Image]
MOM: Think you could make it up to Houston?
DENNY: Where are you???

Debbie

[This message has been edited by Debbie (edited 10-19-2000).]

S
S
Denny Shane is around, just so a post under the topic "any all-inclusives". So you should be hearing from him soon.

S
S
Oh, oh... I'm not supposed to be partying????
Tell that to this crowd in Clear Lake Shores!
Thats all they do here.
I'm hoping to get back to San Pedro on or about Nov.1st or as soon as I can get my followup visit at the VA hospital.
A Texas party would be nice though. Am I an honorary Texan yet? I am homeless in Houston...

Here I am! Just been traveling back and forth to the VA Hospital here in Houston. Maybe Jesse and I should meet up there... seems like I am living there now... laugh.

Anyway, I am all still for a party here in Houston. Just haven't had the time to give it much thought.... but am open to wherever..

Debbie Offline OP
OP Offline
Great!!! Sounds like all is shaping up...
Tick Tock....You had some ideas previously. Post them again, and lets see what we can come up with in the next couple weeks before Jesse leaves!!! I'M READY. I even think Chloe may try to come!!
Debbie

Debbie Offline OP
OP Offline
Tick Tock
where is that neat little restaurant that you suggested??? I can't remember the name. Looks like we will have people coming from the west, north and southwest areas of Houston. Might need to keep it centrally located. Is this place central???

ATTENTION TEXAS PARTY GUESTS!!!!
SINCE JESSE PLANS ON LEAVING HOUSTON AROUND THE 1ST, COULD EVERYONE TRY AND MAKE IT TO A GATHERING ON SATURDAY THE 28TH???? AROUND MID AFTERNOON???? WHO ALL COULD MAKE IT THAT DAY? PLEASE RESPOND.

Debbie

J
J
Hey Debbie...

Its called Cafe Adobe...in the heart of SW Houston. Really great area of town. However, the 28th is no good for me. Get this...2 weddings that day we're going to. What are the odds of that shit???? My husband's cousin is 2:00 one and one of his employees is at 5:30. I should buy a lottery ticket that day. [Linked Image]

Tick Tock

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.