Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Never give up!
Hey Rasta Pasta Posse! shout out to Robbie and J.J. if they know anything of Robert and Trish...glad you're all alright!
Still searchin' for all missing persons,
Emile(&Zero)

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Suave we will miss you

V
OP Offline
V
hi to all rastaPasta posse! Thanks for your thoughts

MissChin
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Have they confirmed Suave's death? The latest I heard he was still missing. I for one have not given up hope.

Jorge

R
R
Rob and Trish are fine and Trish is going up to states for a couple of months but Rob is on the island. Vivienne... e-mail me! Love Maralyn... We spoke with the young man here in Placencia that was on the boat with Oswaldo and he had literally tied himself in an air pocket in the boat and that is how he survived (no broken arm or leg that was reported earlier)we pray for Oswaldo but didn't sound hopeful. Love maralyn

R
R
Rob and Trish are fine and Trish is going up to states for a couple of months but Rob is on the island. Vivienne... e-mail me! Love Maralyn... We spoke with the young man here in Placencia that was on the boat with Oswaldo and he had literally tied himself in an air pocket in the boat and that is how he survived (no broken arm or leg that was reported earlier)we pray for Oswaldo but didn't sound hopeful. Love maralyn

Maralyn,
Thanks for the follow-up on Robert and Trish; glad to know they're alright...I'm still holding out in hopes Suave pops his head in someone's doorway. Godspeed to him wherever he may be,
Emile

C
C
Suave was one of the nicest guys in the world. I said good-bye to him two days before he was lost and will cherish that smile and good-bye forever. He was the nicest, happiest and coolest person and everyone who knew him has suffered a huge loss.

Good-bye, my friend, from all those who love you and miss you.

Chelle, Becky, Travis, Madi, Lexie and Chantz.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 283 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.