Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
I live in the states, very concerned about the effects of Keith in Belize. Have an ex-husband, father of my son Geoffrey who lives in San Igancio. His name is George Godfrey. Does anyone know how he is and what are the conditions in San Ignacio? My prayers are with all of you in Belize.

D
D
My wife was just talking to her mother in Santa Elena about an hour ago and although the rain and wind is picking up a bit no one there is any danger. I guess the Macal River is up a bit. That's all I know for now.

[This message has been edited by Dan Armeneau (edited 10-01-2000).]

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
I live about 9 miles west of San Ignacio, and it is still calm here. Intermittent rain, not too heavy, little or no wind. San Ignacio is likely the same, and folks there should be safe, as long as they are not close to the Macal River, which has apparently come up today. So far, we have not seen any abnormal rainy season conditions.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 307 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.