Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
chillie Offline OP
OP Offline
C
I am looking to move down to Hopkins or the area. I was wondering if anyone had any useful informations specifically price of land or other real estate related info.
Also if there were pros/cons to moving there or if another place on the coast might be more suitable.
Any guidance is appreciated.
Thanks

M
M
I lived in Hopkins for 2 years before moving up to Ambergris. I miss it. The price of land has sky rocketed. Lots that were 40k when I moved there 4 years ago are now 100k +. The village has restaurants and grocery stores and even a fruit/veggie stand now. (the closest grocery when I was there was 40 minutes away in Dangriga) the culture is interesting the people are nice and the village is progressing, it just may not be enough for you (depending on where you are coming from) Real estate is available and if you like I can hook you up with some contacts.

C
chillie Offline OP
OP Offline
C
I was there in the end of April and I am interested in moving there to live and learning the culture. At this point I would be interested in purchasing something on the water.

P
P
I don't know about Hopkins specifically as I haven't been there, but the inland scenery is gorgeous and quite an eye-opener. Driving down the main road from Belmopan to Dangriga you could easily be in the foothills of the Alps, both for the natural scenery and the quality of the buildings. Radically different from the flat land further north.

C
chillie Offline OP
OP Offline
C
thank you malibustace and protech hoping to get some type of contact yet. chillawie

A
A
Hopkins is a blast.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 304 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.