Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#296720 09/03/08 11:33 PM
N
OP Offline
N
I hope it's OK to post this link here. If not please feel free to remove it.

This is a site I belong to for photographers. I gots tha camera but have a looooooooong way to go before I can call myself a photographer, but thought some of the talented people here might enjoy it.

It's a site that is based in the UK. I am sure they would really enjoy having some of these wonderful photographs post there. They don't sell anything so it's not a plug for business. Your photos stay yours.

In the Members Gallery they have different "challenges", or simi contest. Not prizes, just fun.

http://www.pixalo.com/

B
B
Nancy, great looking website and thanks for the post. I'm sure it will be a great opportunity for us to showcase the beauty of the land. Thanks!

thanks nancy, i'm checkin it out right now!
just in case you are not aware, there are other sites similar to this. i am addicted to FLICKR. they have a free account with some space limits and a paid account with unlimited space.
they have groups dedicated to each and every subject you can imagine, or start your own.
also very good discussions on LOTS of tutorial subjects, plus plenty of contests with worldwide participation.

P
P
Pixalo looks interesting. I just tried to register but find there's an error with their registration page - you are asked to enter the digits from a registration image, but the image doesn't appear. At any rate, not for me. Of course, not being able to register I can't report it to them.....

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 287 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.