Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
OP Offline
T
Anyone that has magazines they no longer want, my friends Blanca and Heraldo would like them for their son.They would be thrilled, and much apprciative.
They will pick up any time or place. Call me or Heraldo and Blanca directly 226-3589 (Caribbean Plumbing and Tool Rental).

Hey Tim, what type. I have all kinds of stuff. Race cars, guns, popular science, popular mechanics, boating, yachting, house decor, homes and gardens, national geographic, O, people, robb report, all kinds of fun stuff. I usually distribute amongst all of the dr's clinics.

Anyone at any time can donate old magazines to the Hattieville prison. The guys there make excellent projects from them.

T
OP Offline
T
Thanks for your help Amanda,which ever Mags have the most pictures.From what I understand, Heraldito is learning his A,B,C,'s and they are cutting out pictures for every letter in alphabet.Thanks for your help, you are a Gem.
P.S. Thanks for the Mags at The Docs office,very thoughtful.

T
OP Offline
T
Dabunk thanks for the contributions, people don't realize we need to support The Kolby foundation(John Woods).since the Kolby Foundation has been established we have had a turn around with the inmates. We have to teach them skills so they can get jobs when they get out. Their rehab for drugs and alcohol has been really successful.We only get what we give, these guys are going to be released someday! Thanks to John Woods and supporters, we have had documentable results.Any person with any type of contribution can reach him through Old Belize or myself.
Cheers
Dabunk

I
I
Hey Tim, isn't that the Colby Foundation!

It is spelled Kolbe. Tim, my wife and I spent two years in Hattieville teaching reading and writing. I did cell to cell in max and med sections. I miss helping there, made lots of friends. And John Woods truly has a heart to help people incarcerated there. He has invested tons of his own money to make it work.

Last edited by dabunk; 09/08/08 10:55 AM.
T
OP Offline
T
As the Locals would say ,you have heart! I love living amongst people like yourselves.This place is great!

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.