Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
OP Offline
C
Anyone know of a good deal to get to Barbados from Belize? Thought I would ask, been searching the internet for awhile. Also does anyone know any tricks or deals to fly from Canada to Belize?

Thanks!

N
N
I found USAirways to be the cheapest out of Toronto in the winter. We got rt tickets for Jan @ $634.00, prices have gone up now though... Last year we used Continental and the connection in Houston going back was a nightmare... 1 hour is not enough time. The only reason we made it was because the connecting flight was late getting into Houston.

depends where in Canada ur flying from... i'm from edmonton and i have to go to either van or seattle to houston to bz. cheaptest i've ever found is around $1,000... if ur from the van area, the cheapest, not the most convenient way, is to take quickshuttle from van airport to the seatac airport which is like $45 one way than fly from seattle. i found flights from there for like $450 - $600 ish... the bus is about 3 1/2 hours but is worth it if u wanna save a few.

as for barbados... u might have to back track thru the states. i was looking to go to dominican republic from bz and i had to back track to newark.

good luck!

You'd have to back thru the US to get to Barbados from Belize. Probably American via Miami for the best connections.

C
OP Offline
C
Thanks Barbara

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 302 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.