Re: changing the subject... #30211
10/26/00 02:33 PM
10/26/00 02:33 PM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
A
thanks thanks thanks (says jane with a real smile this time). i wasnt fishing for compliments, just smiles, and you guys pulled through. thanks. bill the fingernail thing - ROF!!

debbie: i tried the bath thing to cheer up this AM when the kids were at school, ran the bubbly water, made a cup of fresh ground gourmet coffee, got in, BRRRRR - NO HOT WATER!! i cried, dried off, drank the coffee, and thats when i came in to post this topic. but your right about the forgetting, that's when i get the "guilt" gift. fights before valentines day are alway good for jewelry or something too! [Linked Image]

Re: changing the subject... #30212
10/26/00 02:59 PM
10/26/00 02:59 PM
Corpus Christi, Texas USA
Debbie Offline

Debbie  Offline
LMAO!!!! Hooray!
A girl after my own heart......
As Bill says... Great minds think alike.
[Linked Image] Debbie

Re: changing the subject... #30213
10/26/00 03:38 PM
10/26/00 03:38 PM
F
Frank12 Offline

Frank12  Offline
F
HAPPY ,HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANE...AND MANY MORE!

Re: changing the subject... #30214
10/26/00 04:24 PM
10/26/00 04:24 PM
Cincinnati,ohio
V
vikki0101 Offline

vikki0101  Offline
V
Happy Birthday to YOU CHA CHA CHA
Happy Birthday to YOU CHA CHA CHA
Happy Birthday Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday to YOU CHA CHA CHA!!!!!
Canít you just hear the Maracas?

Hope you end up enjoying your day, This was the best I can do on such short notice!!!LOL
Have a Blessed Day!!
Vikki0101

Re: changing the subject... #30215
10/26/00 04:28 PM
10/26/00 04:28 PM
Sacramento, CA
L
lmarquis Offline

lmarquis  Offline
L
Hey Jane: I think I am going to let everyone know when it is my birthday next month so I can get all these songs sung to me and good wishes, especially since we were going to be in A.C. to celebrate it, but postphoned the trip to next year!

Laurie

Re: changing the subject... #30216
10/26/00 05:33 PM
10/26/00 05:33 PM
chicago, IL. USA
E
Eva Offline

Eva  Offline
E
Dear Jane,
I only "know" you from this board, but wishing you the Happiest Birthday (you get a whole new year you know--so the celebration should not only be today but every day!!!!!)
Sending you Big Time smiles, and good wishes for loads of health, happiness and all things wonderful!! [Linked Image] Hang in there!!!!!!!!!

Eva

Re: changing the subject... #30217
10/26/00 07:26 PM
10/26/00 07:26 PM
Some times there, some times h...
CHOOCHOO Offline
CHOOCHOO  Offline
jane,
Just topped off a "Blue" as a toast for your b'day. SWMBO who has been monitoring your travails, reminded me that last month she cooked dinner on her birthday and is still waiting for the latest, and promised addition to her diving equiptment. It's late, but I gotta go right now and do a little shoppin' for some things.

Get dried off from that volleyball, wake Frank up, (the kids have already taken over the house)and, unwrap the good stuff.

(I'm not really sure how you allowed him to forget this?)

I've been sorting my socks and two pair of shoes ala Bill most of the day, and just caught this travestry of spousal obligation late. Sorry 'bout that cold bath....ya need to get a good plumber and a BIG water heater!

CC

Re: changing the subject... #30218
10/26/00 09:57 PM
10/26/00 09:57 PM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
A
yea!! i'm back to my old self. lotsa hugs from the kids, a couple of sorry's from frank, and 2.5 hrs of great volleyball, then i come home to you guys. thanks to all i know and my new friends too.

choochoo - you know how guys forget, super stressed out at work (he's about to change contract jobs, always hairy for him, remember i dont work) excuse, excuse. he actually left me a message on my machine this AM saying it "wasnt his fault"! do you believe him?! i just let it go, because thats how we wives (read:peacekeepers) keep our marriages together.
cc - tub man - this hot water thing only happens with my sunken tub. never the showers or sinks. what gives? i have a big heater, but also a big house. love to swmbo, and buy her that diving gizmo already, dude!

Re: changing the subject... #30219
10/26/00 10:23 PM
10/26/00 10:23 PM
South Texas
Chloe Offline
Chloe  Offline
Jane next year for your Birthday, call and have a large banquet of your favorite flowers delivered, card signed F, and have them charged, of course, on his credit card.
(Then explain to him, I know how busy you are, and I know you wanted to celebrate my Birthday, so I helped you out here) with a Big Smile on your face.

Dare To Deviate
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Links
Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
Maruba Beach Klub and Spa is the premiere Secret Beach spa and restaurant located on the crystal blue waters of the Caribbean Sea at the center of Secret Beach, Belize
First Class Accommodations for the Budget Traveler
First Class Accommodations for the Budget Traveler

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
ReefTV
Love FM
The Reporter
PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater
San Pedro Fun Finder
Paradise Guy Event Calendar
Cayo Event Calendar

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Belize Happy Adventures
Conch Creative
Caribbean Culture & Lifestyle
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Click for Ian Anderson's Caves Branch, Welcome to a World of Adventure
Lil Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
November
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
ShoutChat Box
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 130 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics72,759
Posts484,579
Members19,736
Most Online2,982
Jan 29th, 2019

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.