Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
S
OP Offline
S
I would love to talk to anyone that has purchased a timeshare unit at Reef Village. Please e-mail me at [email protected]. Thank You!!

S
S
just sent you an email

why?

S
S
thats what I am trying to figure out

S
OP Offline
S
Sue I just sent you an e-mail explaining why I ask about timeshare at Reef Village.

S
OP Offline
S
Pedro1, I asked this question for timeshare owners only because I'm having trouble with my contract and really only owners in Reef would be able to reply. I have nothing to hide, I thought it best that someone with knowledge about the contract could help me.

S
S
To no ones suprise I am sure we have not received our members information for timeshares we purchased. I purchased in October 07 and my contract states I should have all my membership information by Jan 08. I have received nothing but brochures. I have called several times as I am trying to do a swap for my daughters wedding, this has been going on since June and you can not get a straight answer. Intervale has no record of us, but reef village time share has payment in full for almost a year. I also inquired about using the week they offered at just maintenance fee and I have been waiting over 2 months for them to get back to me later in the afternoon! They did not say what afternoon.

send me your email and I will have them reply to by tomorrow
also membership no.
how about that

S
S
sent you a pm

S
OP Offline
S
Anyone else out there that has been mislead by Reef Village and Grand Crowne, please join in!!! I'm also bought a timeshare from Reef on 5/08, haven't received anything and keep getting runaround from Grand Crowne.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 125 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,028
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.