Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
T
T
Exactly what I said before! " Nobody is saying anything about anyone in particular",

we all simply have to be careful..

S
S
Just received an email from John and he is trying to sort it out. I told him to check out the message board before it gets dicey. Going down in november and we are going to sort everything out then, it is easier face to face. I explained to him all that has been going on and not receiving membership numbers and the lack of response from crown resorts and intervale. I know he will straighten it all out. He also said there is a problem with the yahoo account email address, working on it.

D
D

O.K. that sounds about right.

R
R
Hi guys- Been a while since I posted I am going to S.P. - reef village to be exact. I am a timeshare owner so if you email me a question or two, I will be happy to get all the info I can direct from John. I am leaving Sat AM so I will do my last check Fri night. Thanks!!

Kristine
[email protected]

S
OP Offline
S
RNdiver, How long have you been a timeshare owner with Reef and are you a part of Interval International? Do you have a membership # to access their website? Thanks!!

X
X
Hi all,

For what it's worth, we bought in at Reef Village in Feb 08 and have only received an introductory package from Grand Crowne Resorts - nothing from Interval. I called Interval this morning and they had no record of my membership. Then I called Grand Crowne. They claimed that the membership information for all Belize owners is supposed to be mailed out by the end of next week.

Now, the cynic in me believes that this is what they tell everyone regardless of when they call. But I'm happy to give them a couple of weeks. We are going to stay at Reef Village over Thanksgiving and I doubt they want a disgruntled guest hanging out in the bar area while new prospects are being entertained. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we'll have a resolution sooner than later.

R
R
Yes- I have consistantly found it hard to get a response from any one at reef village,Only after begging for a response do I get an email. no one ever answers the phones. II has no record of the village, or crowne. I also bought this with the idea of trading once in awhile to go other places that are not in Branson, MO.
John sent me an email today regarding my upcoming trip. I will report when I get back on the 17th or 18th when Ive recovered!

S
OP Offline
S
I have been a timeshare owner as of May 08 and I too bought with wanting to trade to stay somewhere else. Also, to hand down to my children to use. I just got an e-mail yesterday from II and they said that Reef hasn't signed the papers to be included in the vacation club. I have been given the runaround for 4 months now by Grand Crowne and Reef. I just want my money refunded and I'll stay where I want to stay in San Pedro. Before I pursue legal action I will give them a couple of weeks to get this settled. Let me know what you find out. Have a great time at Reef!!

"You get what you pay for...........sometimes"

I'm happier than a pig in s__t...a foot on the sand...and a Belikin in my hand!
J
J
Hi everyone, i guess its time i spoke.
Grand Crowne at Reef Village is affiliated to Interval International, if anyone wants to visit us we can show them proof.
All our points members have their memberships starting in 2009,and anyone with questions or quieries should direct their comments to us here at [email protected]
Sales enquiries should visit us in person as we are fast selling out

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 150 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,202
Posts500,025
Members20,466
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.