Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
P
P
CG Esthetic/ Carole Goudreau whould like to thank all her clients for the support and the great comments. I want to let you know we move at the new location on Sunflower st., behind sausage Factory on the canal. You can follow the sign at the corner of marinas store.
I would like to take the opportunity to announce I will introduce a very nice quality of a make up line, is call Pro Make UP, Is made specific for peoples living in the carraibean, the quality is very nice .You can compare to MAC. on next monday at El Devino ,Banana Beach .The first presentation will be at 1 pm and the second at 7pm. As a guess it will be Patrick Ohle from Montery ,Mexico with the make up artist Chrystianne Fabiola.Can wait to you all.
PS. If you like to assist to the presentation please call at 226-4551 to reserve your place for 1 pm or 7pm.
Thank you very much !!

Last edited by poco; 10/21/08 09:02 PM.
It would be nice to see a price list. wink

I can never remember which is better . . . safe? . . . or sorry?
The email is on the website which taco listed. They could email you the prices and packages.

L
L
Sounds great, a perfect Happy Birthday to me treat next month!

That sounds great: Do they have a product for a sallow complexion, sagging eyelids, drooping lips, bulbous nose, large waistline, stump like legs, flat feet, excess derriere, bags under eyes and thinning hair?

I need a gift for a friend wink

It's rarely rocket science, it's usually just math: then again if you can't do the math.......
ah, the old "it's for my friend" routine...
I did see where they can wax your back = just sayin' whistle

I can never remember which is better . . . safe? . . . or sorry?
S
S
And nose! OUCH!

Poco just asked me to post for her that the puddles are particularly bad on the way to her house. She mentioned people should stick to the side of the road and they will be ok. (did not say which side lol)

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

Poco is so sweet. Can't wait to see her during my next trip down! I'm sure I'll be due for her services by that time! smile

J
J
Im looking into moving to belize! yaaaaay! Im a massage therapist in chicago and I also bartend at various high end hotels here.... can anyone tell me where would be a great place to send my resume's?

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 312 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.