Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#306842 10/26/08 06:09 PM
OP Offline
UNF'ING BELIEVEABLE

I'll be happy to discuss my avatar with anyone who knows what it is.
???

I will have a Belikin -- put it on klcman's tab.
H
H
The Bush Doctrine..............that Obama concurs with.

DAMASCUS (Reuters) - Syria said on Sunday unidentified helicopters attacked a Syrian border point with Iraq, causing casualties.

The official Syrian news agency SANA did not identify the helicopters but said the attack took place in the Bou Kamal border area, in eastern Syria.

Residents said the attack targeted a house in the area in which a man and his four sons and two nearby workers were killed.

(CNN) -- The U.S. military said it is investigating claims from Syria that U.S. helicopters based in Iraq killed eight people and wounded another Sunday in an attack inside Syria's territory Sunday.

A U.S. army Apache helicopter flies over southern Baghdad, Iraq.

Syria's state news agency SANA said four U.S. helicopters crossed the border and struck a farm about 8 kilometers (5 miles) inside Syria before returning to Iraqi airspace.

The raid occurred about 4:45 p.m. (1345 GMT). The helicopters hit a civilian building under construction on the farm, killing killing three men, the wife of a guard and four children, SANA said.

Military officials are investigating the claims, Sgt. Brooke Murphy, a U.S. military spokeswoman, told CNN.

"Unfortunately, we cannot confirm anything at the moment," she said.

Don't Miss
Syria to establish diplomatic ties with Lebanon
The attack occurred near the town of Al-Bukamal, which is home to a Red Crescent camp for Iraqi refugees.

The town is across the border from the Iraqi city of Qaim, which has been a major route for Sunni Arab fighters battling U.S. troops in Iraq.

Syria demanded Iraq's government "immediately investigate this serious violation" and bar U.S. forces from striking Syria from its territory. The Syrian government summoned U.S. and Iraqi diplomats to the Foreign Ministry in Damascus to condemn the attack, SANA reported.

It's never too late to have a happy childhood!
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/middle_east/article5019779.ece

No it's not a joke. Don, I agree with your commentary. un---Believeable!!!!!!!!!!!

It's great to be .....

P
P
Obviously their way of regaining popularity in the region.

BOUTF'ING TIME! grin

Oh yea. I don't believe it happened, but think they are preparing for Obama! Of course, I don't have any proof, just my opinion. Let's see what happens in the area over the next 2 weeks. Watch and see!

"Hold on Tight To Your Dreams" ELO
H
H

From BBC:
[u]'US troops' strike inside Syria[/u]
I cannot believe it!!

Live and let live
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 297 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.