Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#308515 11/02/08 11:36 AM
D
OP Offline
D
Last night a young unidentified motorcyclist, who was reportedly drunk, crashed into the window at Island Supermarket. High speed, alcohol, the speed bump on Coconut drive and some very poor judgement proved a nasty combination for this rider. As one can imagine, he suffered numerous cuts. If there is any bright spot here, he did crash into the counter where they keep the band-aids and peroxide....
PLEASE SLOW DOWN AND DON'T DRIVE DRUNK!!!!

Dan,

Just imagine, a motorcycle going fast in San Pedro. Who would have guessed. I hope he's all right, but the slow down message would most likely be lost on him.

P
P
If he was heading North at a clip and hit the largest speed bump in San Pedro I imagine he hit the window before the ground - that or Evil Kneivel lives and rides in San Pedro, trying to jump four golf carts, a mexican tricycle and a moving taxi with expected result.

Dan, How about "Darkun Driving", We had an interesting bicycle ride back up north when we left you guys @ R.V. last night.

Potholes look much smaller in the dark. The few beers I had didn't help either crazy. But Luckly no bumps or bruses just some F^#@in Mosquito bites thats all.

"Clean up on aisle three"!!!!

oops.....and aisle four!

Change your Latitude
C
C
I read this post twice. The reread was in s l o w m o t i o n.
This brings back a memory from many many years ago. After a late night at Barefoot Iguana I was standing on the back bumper of a golf cart, all the seats were filled with drunken friends. The driver whizzing down Coconut Drive (before cobblestones) rounding the corner at Tropic Air and Cafe Ole, losing my grip, the only the only thing keeping me from being flung panties up into the road was my diamond ring hanging up in a mesh bag hanging from the cart top.
Ahhhh, those memories of near adulthood.

You are lucky you didn't get the skin on your finger peeled back like a glove!

But yeah, those old near misses make us shake our heads with some amusement at our youthful pranks. Heck, I remember just last Saturday night . . .

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

SS, if you remember, you aren't doing it right!! crazy

When you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it.
L
L
That speed bump at the Roadkill bar is a real happening spot it would seem. We watched a drunk driver bounce his equally drunk passenger from the golf cart and the drunk driver of the cart behind them ran the guy over!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 120 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.