Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
DonnaR Offline OP
OP Offline
Everytime I come down to SP I stay at Exotic and love it. In June Im coming down to SP with 5 of my friends. We would like to stay in a house/condo that can easily sleep 6 maybe 7 close to town. We would like our "own" beds smile Hoping for all of us to stay in same locale. What do you guys think of Casa Caracol? Good/bad reports? I know Exotic has a 3 bedroom but we think it my be too small. Any suggestions? I prefer not too far from town not over the bridge and somewhere safe since it is all women. Not too much to ask eh? wink

Last edited by DonnaR; 11/12/08 12:25 AM.
great place and great location!

M
M
Love Casa Caracol. Staying there for the thrid time in February. Phil will take great care of you.

Stayed at Phil's place July 06 with 3 others. Location and hosts are great, as well as the extra space to spread out if needed. Easy walk to town. When we were there, only one of the rooms had twin beds, but maybe that arrangement can be adjusted.

Although a little more expensive and further from town, the 3-bd unit at Miramar is fabulous and sleeps up to 8!

C
C
Off topic (sorry but thanks) Cakelee - I've been trying to pm you - says your account is over limit.

Last edited by colomojo; 11/12/08 09:41 AM.

Live Laugh Love
Hon Offline
Do you need 6 or 7 beds or would 3 bedrooms with kings and a pullout in the living room work for you?

Newfoundlanders are the only people in heaven who want to go home.
You could always try the Blue Dolphin.....I think it actually will sleep up to 10

Change your Latitude
Donna,
I don't know how fancy you're wanting, but we could accomodate you girls at The Pink Motel/Hideaway. It's an unusual place!! All of the cabanas have been redone, there are a total of 13, all with private baths. Pool and palapa bar, all surrounded by a stone wall...near Banana Beach.
Penny

Off topic again, but Mojo, I emailed you and cleaned out my messages. Thanks for alerting me.

Your thought of Casa Caracol is probably the perfect choice!
Great distance to town.

Blue Dolphin is also beautiful however she's looking to stay south of the bride and it's 4 miles north. It does accommodate up to 12 and with the adjacent 'Lil Dolphin up to 18.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 281 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.