Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#31078 11/07/00 05:30 PM
P
OP Offline
P
As I recall, there was going to be a bunch of us visiting over the Thanksgiving holidays. Lets get together. First round is on me!

Parrothead.

P
P
We'll be on AC next week Parrothead, but aren't staying until Thanksgiving. We arrive this Thursday (2 days and counting!) and stay until next Thursday (16th). Are you going to be there next week?

G
G
I'll be in town with a group of people next week. Getting in Sunday and leaving the following Sunday. We're staying at the Mayan Princess.

Let me know if you'd all like to party.

The Rickster

K
K
I am arriving November 13th and staying until the 20th. Would love to hook up with you fun folks! Kim

D
D
Bean Boy & I are booked at Ramon's 11/16-23. However, my Grandpa (in Chicago...we're in Dallas) has been ill for quite some time and has recently taken a turn for the worse. The folks at Ramon's are being terrific--it may be a couple of days before we know exactly what we're doing.

Finz!

Kim & Robert Worley

F
F
I will be on AC 11-22 to 11-25 (early am). I would love to get together for drinks sometime. This is my first visit to AC, so you say where and when and I will find it and be there.

Shelley

Sure would to join y'all, but SWMBO says her parents will croak if we aren't home for both Thanksgiving AND Christmas. You will all have a great time. (That drinking thing IS a bit troubling, however.)

L
L
Was supposed to join you all, but now its May. Everybody: HAVE A GREAT VACATION! Please post a trip report when you return.
Laurie

S
S
Hey Parrothead,
There doesn't sound like there will be many of us eating turkey in AC, but you can count on two more people to join you for the Thanksgiving week. There are two of us going down there from the 18th through the 24th. We plan on doing lots of diving, but when I'm not chewing on my regulator, you can probably find me sampling one of those Belikin things. See ya in paradise soon.
Brian - Sea4B

G
G
If anyone is interested in getting together just email me before 11/11. I'm leaving for AC on 11/12 but I will be away from my computer starting 11/11.

email: [email protected]

I'm sure I can round up a few people from my group. It's our first time there as well.

The Rickster

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.