Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#31198 11/11/00 01:19 PM
OP Offline
This is a portion of an e-mail reply I just received from Jim, the owner of the Iguana Reef Inn. I contacted him direct through his business e-mail address. Thought I would pass it on.
Hi Jim,

Most everything is open here ... hotels, restaurants, snorkel shops, etc. ... the dive shops should be opening next week ... everyone has electricity, water, etc.
It feels like Caye Caulker again.

Jim
Iguana Reef Inn
[email protected]

**Jim
I would have to agree wholeheartedly with that message. I was there until Nov. 1 and the island is very quickly getting back into shape. Phones (many numbers have changed) electricity and water is on for most of the island now. The Cyber Cafe on Front Street is open with full internet/email service. Moran, the owner of the Internet Cafe has put up a community message board, so if you need to get in touch with a business and can't reach them, you can email him at [email protected] and he will post the message.

--http://www.caribbean-colors.com

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
1 members (JayinOhio), 128 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.