Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#312055 11/23/08 02:06 PM
T
OP Offline
T
What can anyone tell me about Tranquility Bay?We have never been that far north during our previous visits.

K
K
Hi Tuscon Jim - This is a nice hotel option. The north is accessible by boat only but there are other resorts in the area to walk or bicycle to for browsing or restuarants. Tranquility is rated 4.5points out of 5 total on 32 reviews. Greeat sea views and a great staff. If you need any further assistance or if we can help with your vacations plans, just let us know.

Kim Chanona
Belizean Adventures - your vacation experts!

S
S
I traveled to Tranquility Bay for the day and found it to be one of the most beautiful areas on Ambergris Cay. The reef meets the beach and the water is gorgeous there. There is a nice restaurant and bar right on the water with a very nice and peaceful deck to watch the stars and ocean run over the reef. Very serene and beautiful. Did I mention beautiful? I thought the rooms were very well done and the beach amazing. It is a ways from town, but thats what Tranquility Bay is all about to me. Also, Suena del Mar is very close, another beautiful area.

It's as close to Basil Jones cut as you can get. I'm staying just south, but have walked to it a couple of times.

I even have a few shots on my blog. along with many shots of my trip. Lots of pics from all over.

[url=http://suenobelizeit.blogspot.com/][/url]

Support Ambergris Caye Emergency Rescue
The life we are trying to save may be a loved one of yours
Nice place. About 8 individual 1 & 2 bedroom cabanas on the beach, also a great 3 bedroom unit with roof deck. Restaurant (good food) & bar, dive shop, kayaks, Hobie cats. About a 45 minute boat ride from town. Great fishing on site and good snorkeling right off shore. Very quiet peaceful area. Really have to want to get away from it all to stay for any length of time. But would be great for a few days, or for a small group to rent the whole place out. Maximum 40 guests.

T
OP Offline
T
Thanks for all the comments.It seems like a Great place to really get away from it all for awhile.I don't know about not being close to town but last time we stayed at Paradise Villas and Wet Willeys kept us awake all night...so I guess it is a good trade off. Thanks

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.