Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
J
jac Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Trying to get a last minute trip planned. I've never been in the area. Anyone want to weigh in on which place to stay? Just my husband and me and we don't need fancy, but don't want to sleep with the bugs either:>)

Thanks

Have not heard anything bad on any of them ( not stayed myself though)

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

Check your Personal Messages...

Casa Caracol would be the nicest

Hey jac, we stayed at Seven Seas last year, we were beach level, number 7 I think it was, and it was great. It's not a 4 or 5 star, but for the $$ it was nice, and the people that work there are the best! We were never in our room long, so this year we opted to go even cheaper, hopefully its still nice. The area for Seven Seas is terrific, nice walk into town, only 3 or 4 blocks down the beach, several bars/restaurants only a few blocks more. The pool is really small, but its private and again, we were hardly ever "home", just to sleep and shower.

M. Sjulstad
M&M Trivia - JAMPT UP Band
Hey 6string, I'm working on another trip down in Feb 15-21. this time a with a lady, if things go right. I'm considering Seven Seas and see that you and your wife stayed there. I can't find it on the "locator", probably just missing it. Could you tell me your inside opinion and what it is close to south.
The criteria for the lady is beach front, coffee maker and frig. Need a little up scale from Rubys. She loves to walk and damn I need to.
You missed a hell of a fun week 2 weeks ago. I met so many people and got to go fishing with Capt. Jeff and lunch and a nothern tour with Suba Lady and party, party.

"Hold on Tight To Your Dreams" ELO
Casa Caracol is far nicer than Seven Seas

Party party!! Yep, that's what I need! Sent ya PM too, Azbob.

M. Sjulstad
M&M Trivia - JAMPT UP Band

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 312 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.