Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
OP Offline
Yes, I am sitting here in the cold and dreaming of our upcoming trip in Feb/March!! We have always rented our cart from the same place and we had a couple of issues last year and thought about changing!

Who do you like?

M
M
I like the carts at CartsBelize because they have windshields to field the dust, and/or god forbid, rain!

I've allways used Cholo's gas carts, best price & very dependable.

I like Monchos because they pay for gas and you can't beat the location if you are flying Tropic. They also price match Cholos if you ask.

I always rent from Cartzbelize. They will bring the cart directly to you whereever you are staying. and you can drop it off in town right near the Airport.

Never Use money to measure wealth
C
C
We rented from a couple of companies before we started with Cholo's. We like their service and haven't had a complaint since we started with them. Cholo will also offer a discount to return customers.

When my mom was here for a week Pedro set us up to get a cart from Captain G's right across from the airport (near lime) and they worked out very well.

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

I used Castle Golf with no issues at all last March. Good people and excellent to work with. Tehir office is across from Ruby's Hotel on Front street. Looks like you have plenty of other good choices.

"Hold on Tight To Your Dreams" ELO
Ultimate Cart Rentals has been my personal fav, though a few weeks ago, I snagged just as good a deal from my fav hotelier!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
OP Offline
Thanks so much for all of your input!! Now I guess I have to make a choice!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 330 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.