Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
by Elbert Greer
[Linked Image]
Belize, an obscure British colony formerly known as British Honduras, is a relatively new nation that is not very well known. However, it boasts of one of the most varied habitats you will ever find and filled with plenty of exotic avifauna!

Explore its rich habitats as author and bird guru Elbert Greer takes you Birdwatching with Bubba!

About the Book

Birdwatching with Bubba is not your typical guide. It is actually a collection of stories and photographs that was published in the local paper where the author writes about the 'bird of the week' column for the San Pedro Sun. For those who choose to, it can still be used as a guidebook since the author used all the bars and bartenders' correct names so you won't get lost.

Greer has tried to make all the bird information as accurate as possible, but that's not at all what this book is about, as you will see. This humorous gonzo style of bird watchers guide to Belize also includes tips on comfort, hazards and obstacles as well as how to get the opportunity for the most likely sighting of the bird you're looking for.

Stick this book in your bag and carry it birdwatching! Gain valuable knowledge like the seasons when the wet lands are wet and when they are dry enough to explore. Use the maps and written directions to find Belizean sites and have an unforgettable adventure in Belize Birdwatching with Bubba!

ORDER A COPY NOW!

ISBN13 (TP) 978-1-4363-5583-4
ISBN13 (HB) 978-1-4363-9115-3

www.Xlibris.com

http://www2.xlibris.com/books/webimages/wd/47589/index.htm

should be later today when the buy now link is active....

$61.USWho does this guy think he is , a bird Guru?
OMG that's out outrageous.
I did hear he sold 135 copies the first hour it went on line. grin
Oprah Winfrey
P.O. Box 909715
Chicago, IL 60690
USA
haven't heard back from her yet

White Sands Dive Shop
https://whitesandsdiveshop.com/
Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
very cool. pick it up oprah!!!!

D
D
I was going to buy a copy to bring with me when I'm down in 10 days, but the books aren't already printed and ready to ship. frown

Elbert, do you have copies available? An autographed book would be especially nice! smile

My family booked a bird tour through Elbert when we were down last July and it was very interesting and great fun!

Debbie

Thanks but
Its going to take 20 days for me to get the authors copies.
:-(
People ordering now will get delivery in 10 business days.
if you living in the US.
I would be happy to sign one for you,
and Bubba will also.

White Sands Dive Shop

elbert:
Is this a new book or a rerelease of the first book? I bought several of the first book and would be interested if this one is different?

Harriette
Take only pictures leave only bubbles
Its called a 'Picture Book' by the publisher, lots of bird photos.
The Publisher originally designed the format for childrens books, the Bird of the week stories with big(8.5x11) color illustrations.
Had to leave Celi,Chico and Cleo out of this one.

White Sands Dive Shop
D
D
Bummer. I called Xlibris to see if I could get a copy before I come down on January 1 and they said it would be mid-January delivery. Maybe I'll drop by and see if you've ordered extra copies since I'll be around until mid-January, Elbert! Otherwise, I'll have to wait until my next trip to get that autograph! I have a couple of avid bird-watchers joining me this time and I know they would've enjoyed some insight from Bubba.

Debbie

meanwhile I'll help Bubba practice his autograph.

White Sands Dive Shop
congratulations to Bubba and Elbert. I also think there should be a book signing party!
Keep us informed if Oprah puts it in her book club....

"All people smile in the same language"
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 302 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.