Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#315989 12/26/08 11:35 AM
azbob Offline OP
OP Offline
Ok, now we know where to get the best pizza, so where is your choice for a really good lobster dinner, say � pound or more. Please list approximate price, since total price varies so much based on the amount of wine, beer and/or rum consumed before and during the meal. Of course it must be consumed on or before 2/14.

Thanking you in advance for you input!

No I do not own a restaurant but, I do have an ulterior motive involving a lady! blush

"Hold on Tight To Your Dreams" ELO
JZB Offline
Amy at Wild Mangos makes the best lobster. IMO. Always cooked to perfection and you can have it anyway you like it. The tempura tail is especially good. Not sure what a lobster dinner costs these days. Maybe about US$30? Lobster is really hard to come by this year. What little they are catching is being exported.

azbob, you will be enjoying a wonderful lobster dinner Valentine's evening at the Blue Water Grill. With the rest of the characters here joining you, it won't be so quiet, but it will be delicious!

If you are looking for romance(duh!), head to Portofino or Rojo.

If you want the best lobster item with the coolest local vibe...Warraguma burrito. Phenomenal. Or their lobster skewers.

For a guy with your dough, just take her out for lobster each night!!

Sunset Grill, Caramba's, Blue Water Grill, Wild Mango's, especially Rojo!

I would also say Wild Mangos too - and seccond the vote for Lobster Burrito at warraguma but that may not be as fancy location wise as you are looking for.

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

S
S
agree with both..had warraguma last week,lots of lobster, the lady would like Wild Mangos..I like cooking it myself on the grill, cook a few extra....

People don't care how much you know until they know how much you care
T
T
Blue Moon downtown has excellent lobster at a reasonable price.

Your Complete Property Management Service
Service is FREE for renters!
www.ThreePalmsProperties.net
W
W
Heck, go over to the coop and get a pound or two of lobster...pick up a pound of butter at Ritchie's and some wine....and impress her with all your culinary skills.....maybe a candle or two...oh my!!

Hey bob - if you're looking for a great lobster dinner, pop on up for a visit (lobster's only $5.99 /lb here). You'll have snow between your toes, not sand, but I'll make you a hellava meal! grin

It's never too late to have a happy childhood!
Take her up on it BOB!! Ted is a great Cook smile

Never Use money to measure wealth
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 291 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.