Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#316122 12/28/08 01:09 PM
S
SFJeff Offline OP
OP Offline
S
For those of you who knew him and have not heard, it's with extraordinary sadness to post that Paul Hooker passed away on Friday. Paul & his wife Pam (and their two basset hounds Sweet Pea and Sweet Pickles) were long time/part time residents here. Two of the nicest people you'd wish to meet and at the top of our list of all time favorite patrons, it was always a joy to have them spend time with us here. Paul passed away while doing something he loved, diving here on Ambergris. Personally, I'll greatly miss inviting him back into the kitchen here to talk about recipes, cooking & wine. Our absolute best to Pam and their family.

I am so very sorry to hear this. What a nice man he was. Pam and Paul were certainly two of the nicest people you'd wish to miss and together they always made you laugh.

Pam, my thoughts and love are with you and your family during at this time.

C
C
I was actually waiting to see them this morning..had not heard the news until Pam called today..I was speechless and saddened..my deepest sympathy goes out to Pam, and the family.....

LONELY PLANET SAYS TOURIST LOVE OUR ART. BEST PRICES ON ART.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 379 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.