Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
pugwash #316367 12/30/08 09:13 AM
Is that all you got, focusing on minutia (big word meaning small and trivial) where you have a distinct disadvantage like spelling? Your abundance of ignorance to share exceeds all expectations.

As for quality content, you wouldn't recognize quality if it fell out of the sky, landed on your face, and started to wiggle. smile

I guess you and Pug will not be exchanging Christmas cards anytime soon! smile

Never Use money to measure wealth
I thought that what we were doing. smile

If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried before.
D
D

Humor like the Law is subjective.

Originally Posted by dogmatic prevaricator
As for quality content, you wouldn't recognize quality if it fell out of the sky, landed on your face, and started to wiggle. smile

Perhaps you have not wiggled enough?

I would be more likely to react to wriggling, a writhing motion, but interesting to see you decided to go with short jerky movements when landing on my face smile

A little pent up hostility Dog?

Time to go back to your shrink?

It's rarely rocket science, it's usually just math: then again if you can't do the math.......
pugwash #316377 12/30/08 10:08 AM
Originally Posted by pugwash
I would be more likely to react to wriggling, a writhing motion, but interesting to see you decided to go with short jerky movements when landing on my face smile

That's a interesting retort, Pug. Although I sense your willingness to receive a money shot, it wont be from me. smile

Having read your posts, I fully understand your inability to deliver a money shot* smile

Deep seated mother issues?

If your masochistic tendencies require that we continue this, perhaps PM's would be less offensive to ACMBers in general?

*As a wordsmith, (you are obviously not a "swordsmith" laugh ) I thought perhaps you would recognize "jerky" as a male action while "writhe" and "wriggle" would be far more feminine ?

It's rarely rocket science, it's usually just math: then again if you can't do the math.......
have more patience and get back to AC again this year!

Grace DeVita
pugwash #316388 12/30/08 11:02 AM
Originally Posted by pugwash
Having read your posts, I fully understand your inability to deliver a money shot* smile

Deep seated mother issues?

If your masochistic tendencies require that we continue this, perhaps PM's would be less offensive to ACMBers in general?

*As a wordsmith, (you are obviously not a "swordsmith" laugh ) I thought perhaps you would recognize "jerky" as a male action while "writhe" and "wriggle" would be far more feminine ?

What a simpleton approach to establish a fencing analogy. I think you meant to convey examples of swordsmanship instead of a simpleminded oaf, such as a swordsmith, that tirelessly pounds on metal (or words in your case) to achieve an edge?

Still, by your comments, I'm afraid you have too much sugar in your blood for me to continue my repartee. How about them Cowboys, to keep things on a manly theme? smile Happy New Year too. smile

A Master Swordsmith has access to weapons unavailable to the typical artisan (World of Warcraft) which seems fitting, given your clumsy retort.

At least you had the awareness not to deem it "witty" repartee smile

How 'bout them Cowboys....always next year!

Happy New Year to you also......I hope your word of the day calendar is put to good use laugh

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 329 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.