Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
cozdiva Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Thanks for all your suggestions thus far and a special thanks to Barb for your help in booking the air! Now the countdown begins! I will keep checking the board for advise. I do have a question now. We would like more information on doing the overnight dive trip to the Blue Hole and Turneffe Atoll. I've looked at the diving information and photos and it looks fun but do you take your own linens and camping stuff or is that provided?
I'd love to hear your comments on this and know whether it is highly recommended by those that have actually done it!

We had such a blast. Contact Coral Beach at [email protected] for details on when they are going, but it was fantastic. I was with my wife and 4 kids, teenagers. Loved half moon caye, they have camping stuff.

hint: bring chocolate secretly and bust it out at midnight under the stars while you are deep in coversations with new friends from around the world.

Great diving, snorkeling, HIGHLY recommended

B
B
I did the day trip to the Blue Hole--wished I did the overnight as I met some estatic people who loved it.

Coconuts has a GREAT staff--and a terrific 1/2 locals beach bar (but not noisy- the barge is!!)

Ask for room 5 if the Barge is gone. If not get room 8.

Ada and Marge are 2 of the best bartenders in town!!

A
A
Just got back from Coconuts. Had a great time. David and his staff are the best. The best way to dive the Blue Hole is to stay on Turneff or Lighthouse atoll.

K
K
Just got back from Coconuts, best beach and beach chairs! Why wait 'till next year--go twice. Great place. Ada and Margie super bartenders.

A
A
I second that!!!!

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 283 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.