Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#316813 01/03/09 04:27 PM
OP Offline
Here's our pics from November '08. I'm not writing a trip report, as I just seem to take forever to do so. Look how long it's taken me just to post the pics. wink

As usual, I would like to thank all those who made this trip special. that's what I look forward to about returning over and over�each of our trips has really been unique to each other. Familiar sights, sounds and tastes, but with different friends, in different places, having different adventures.

I want to mention some nice boarders who we were pleased & honored to finally meet for the first time: ruthie & chunky, shuffles & renita, carbunkle, dita & ed, teenah, reaper, laurie mar, kerry, caye connect alex, pugwash, keli, jesse, drummer dan, az bob, the staff at EC�

And old friends we hugged: dc, tq, colly & maya, bill & becky mcghee, klc, the tacos, simon, sherry (lil red), chloe, capt. Jeff, elbert, pedro & walter, go vikes�heck, even my pal from castle carts gave me a welcome back hug!

Extra special thanks and gratitude goes out to our close friends the kc jayhawks for putting up with us for 5 days, opening their room and hearts to us. We just had a terrific time with you. We love you guys, you rock! smile

And lastly, to our good friend Chris/SIN & the lovely Sari, for allowing us to spend time with them at La Perla del Caribe - I cannot thank you enough, even though I continue to try to do so. The villa and grounds are unreal - it was like a dream. We had such a nice time with you guys too. We enjoyed our stay with you immensely. We will never forget it. Ever.

thanks, Marty. none of it ever would have happened without you.

And thanks, San Pedro, for always being there when I need you. See you soon.

link to jane's nov 08 slideshow

(don;t forget to read the captions! control with cursor keys: up & down go fast or slower. L&R arrows scroll pics fwd and back)

Last edited by sweetjane; 01/03/09 06:06 PM. Reason: ha ha forgot jesse ;)
looks like one fine vacation!!!

S
S
Really fine photos! Thanks...

Great photos! Thanks for sharing!

mikeywaz
It was a treat to finally meet you and Bruce. Lots more fun to be had...come back soon.

Dang . . so that's what we did!!!!!! There's a whole lotta things that I've never done, but I ain't never had too much fun!! Thanks, Jane and Bruce . . grin

When you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it.
Originally Posted by sweetjane
Edited by sweetjane (Today at 04:06 PM)
Edit Reason: ha ha forgot jesse wink

gee, that's not all you forgot... shocked

I can never remember which is better . . . safe? . . . or sorry?
cough cough.... laugh

Great Pictures SJ

But why eat my vegetables I already know that I am short!
www.carbunkletrumpet.wordpress.com
Absolutely great show!!!!!

"Hold on Tight To Your Dreams" ELO
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 261 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.