Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#317234 01/06/09 08:04 AM
OP Offline
Looking for some suggestions for a snorkeling/beach barbecue trip on the north part of the island. Can you suggest some good people to book with? There will be 4 of us. Want to do it on Feb 9th if possible.

Thanks,

Renee

We really enjoyed the Bacalar Chico trip with Searious. Three snorkel stops and a beach barbeque. Also, travel around most of the island, up the west side, back down on the east.

OP Offline
Thanks Kris, we have done that one 2x and it was great. We were thinking maybe, Mexico Rocks, Basil Jones, area.

We have done that with Seaduced and quite enjoyed it. They do have a min number to run the trip though.

You could check Lil Alphonse but not sure if he does bbq.

www.ambergriscaye.com/alfonso (hope site link is right our internet acting up and not letting page load)

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

OP Offline
Thnx Laurie. I will contact them and see if they can do it. Maybe we can combine with some other people.

Renee

B
B
Robbie Marin Jr, took us a few years ago and was great, lobster and fish tacos!!!!

I used cholos there where 3 of us we went to Mexico rocks snorkeled, fished, then had a beach BBQ the price was pretty reasonable I believe it was around 125.00 us for the whole day. Also Searious tours does a great trip I have to give them there props. Really you can't go wrong with either, IMO. Have fun with whom ever you choose

love like you've never been hurt, work like you don't need the money,dance like no one is watching
OP Offline
Thanks everyone for all your input. I can't wait to get there on the 7th.

Renee

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.