Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
S
supbeam Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Coming in Feb with my 2 kids for five days. Looking for a suite so we can put them to bed in a seperate room to sleep. Looking for somthing near the split. Perferrably a place that provides free use of kayak and/or bikes.

Any suggestions?

S
supbeam Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Actually, if someone could even give me a list of the properties located closest to the split, I can contact them to see what types of accomodations they have available.

Its very difficult to tell where anything is located by the websites.

THANKS!

L
lsu Offline
L
Go to the website gocayecaulker.com, then click where it says in blue in the middle of the page "click for list of goods and services"...you should have a map with hotels etc...have a ball!

Last edited by lsu; 01/07/09 04:47 PM.
S
supbeam Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Thanks, I did find that map. I assume there are other places that arent listed? For example, the 1788 motel says its "near the split" but not listed on this map.

Any others to check out besides these...
- Caye Caulker Condos (no suites)
- Costa Maya (suite not available when we're there)
- Ocean Pearl (not on the beach)
- Blue Wave (no suites)

C
C
You might look here http://www.cayecaulkercondos.com/ Steps from the split), although I am pretty sure they are just single rooms, no suites. You may be better off getting a house, not sure of any near the split.

I would try Leeside, Tom has two separate rooms under his house he rents out, with free use of bikes. It is on the west side, more center of town (near soccer field) but is right on the water, and the split is not far on bikes. You would be paying for two rooms rather than one suite, but the rooms are nice, both have TV,s microwave, coffee, and ice chests and small refrigerators. Contact Amanda at [email protected], as she manages the properties. She may also have other ideas as she manages several others as well.

A
AlJ Offline
A
Costa Maya Cabanas has one unit with a queen bed and a futon.

You can also try Jan's Place. We've stayed there a couple times. 3 bedrooms over the hardware store. Full kitchen and two bath along with a big porch. You have nice views. Owners are nice too.

Might be more than you need but I don't think you have a lot of options on the east side with more than 1 bedroom

S
supbeam Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Thanks for all the help!

L
L
Supbeam...have you tried Auxillou Beach Suites?? They are right on the beach front and really nice. There is also Sailwinds Beach Suites, and Diane's Guest House. They are all really nice sisters. Try them out.

Let's see...you won't find that many suites on the beach, but nothing is far away out here. You'll be close enough to anything, no matter how far away you seem to be! LOL!!

We stayed above the ice cream store on the water. It has 2 bedrooms a porch to look onto the ocean and a veranda over looking the street. Full bathroom, living room and a tv. Price wasn't too bad either. The folks who own it Lee and Norman are just wonderful. Here is the website look under Almina beach house. I think that's how it spelt. http://www.cybercayecaulker.com/

I'll make dinner as soon as I find the ice cream scoop
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 272 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day