Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 17 of 22 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 21 22
Last night he rang the bell-instant friends

E
E
That isn't good... While his wife is getting sick (blech, blech) he is out spending my money.... frown

Melissa
AKA: Mrs. Greenthumb
G
OP Offline
G
Thanks for ratting on me Peter!
Although it was a small crowd.. But we had a great time!

See everyone at the swap! I could bring some slightly warn underware laugh
No, I really like this idea of a swap, it helps you get rid of some stuff that will just sit around serving no purpose.

Last edited by Greenthumb; 01/10/09 05:20 PM.
E
E
I got a husband I could swap!! laugh

BTW... for those following ... still sick... finally took an awesome pain pill and am floating!!

Melissa
J
J
Just arrived in San Pedro today. Had the pleasure of meeting Greenthumb. Fortunately, he didn't ring the bell while we were there, no Jager for this woman.

Seriously, the swap meet was loads of fun, although we didn't stay long.

Melissa, I'm coming back to San Pedro sans husband the end of February and would love to meet up for drinks/chat.

See, Tacoboy, I'm not really a lurker.....

Hi Jean Swap was too hectic I just did not get to chat as much as I would have liked. I am sure we will run into you soon.

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

E
E
Jean... how long are you planning on being there the next time? I will have to get back to you after my husband lets me know what he thinks.

Seriously... is it a pleasure for anyone to meet Greenthumb?? confused

Well off to hopefully eat... didn't eat anything yesterday...

Melissa
S
S
Hi all I am fast approaching my mid 40's, Im a single guy and I am looking at moving to belize, to start a new life, I did visit belize many moons ago whilst serving in the Army back in the early 80's and i expect things have changed a great deal, I fell in love with the place/people and culture, I have visited a great deal of countries in the caribbean and I would like to live and work in belize, I would like to know if anyone can help with the following questions please/
1. how much does a reasonable pad cost, remember am a single guy!
2. What employment oppotunities are out their, I work in construction mainly, I can drive HGV also
I know all this sounds a little brief but it's a start and I wish to follow my dream, god bless
stephen from liverpool UK

E
E
Hey... so I think the Mr. is incommunicado now till he gets back in the US... if anyone has a Greenthumb sighting let me know how he is doing. I am sure he will be at Pedro's tonight because he sounds like he is living there...
I did see chunky ruth's blog w/ his pic on it and showed the kids.. they actually miss him, can you believe it?
And just so you know... here is a pic of the 4 people GT has been missing for over a week and who he will be seeing in around 36 hours:
[Linked Image]

Melissa
G
OP Offline
G
Hay dear, I still have internet, just misread Pedro's website.. Well I will be braving the elements and staying at Pedro's tonight, before I am heading off back to home tomorrow..
If I have learned anything about this trip it is that no matter how great the people are (and you all have been absolutely wonderful), life is sure empty with the family, I cannot wait to get back to see them.
See any of you if your at Pedro's tonight!

Last edited by Greenthumb; 01/11/09 04:53 PM.
Page 17 of 22 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 21 22

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
1 members (JayinOhio), 128 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.