Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Weather? #31814
11/28/00 06:06 PM
11/28/00 06:06 PM
M
mina Offline OP

mina  Offline OP
M
Alright, now I starting to worry - it's supposed to rain every single day for the next week and beyond?! How can that be? You guys must be washing awy down there! I've got to stop reading these forecasts - please tell me the sun wil shine again! [Linked Image]

Re: Weather? #31815
11/29/00 11:16 AM
11/29/00 11:16 AM
Chapel Hill, NC USA
J
Jenn Offline

Jenn  Offline
J
Mina, quit reading the weather reports and don't worry. When I was in SP last November (a couple trips ago) it rained the entire time, no joke. BUT I had a fabulous time, and so did all the people I met who had never been before! Noone complained for more than a minute, and I have already met some of them down there since! It really won't put a damper on your vacation, maybe just your tan. Go and have a blast!! [Linked Image]

Re: Weather? #31816
11/29/00 01:29 PM
11/29/00 01:29 PM
green brook, nj usa
B
booblers Offline

booblers  Offline
B
Hi, I just got back from AC and it did rain or was cloudy 5 of th 7 days we were there. We still had a great vacation anyway. The only thing I wish I had packed was a sweat shirt because there was one day it was a little chilly.

Re: Weather? #31817
11/29/00 03:16 PM
11/29/00 03:16 PM
M
mina Offline OP

mina  Offline OP
M
Booblers, can you recommend some good rainy day AC activities? Keeping in mind that we aren't divers? We are spending the first couple of days in the Cayo area so we are already schedule for various ruins and rainforest tours...was coming to AC for th sun and relaxation time! Any recommendations would be great - glad you had a good time!

Re: Weather? #31818
11/29/00 03:57 PM
11/29/00 03:57 PM
Corpus Christi, Texas USA
Debbie Offline

Debbie  Offline
We went sailing one day. A day trip to Caye Caulker. The weather was glorious that morning but clouded over in the afternoon while at shark ray alley. It started to pour, and a small squall blew in. I was a bit concerned as I had my two boys with me, but they were EXCITED about it. It was quite a trip home. I enjoyed sailing in the rain myself. My kids thought it was great. Smiles all around. A very unique and exciting adventure. Didn't ruin our fun in the least!!!!! The boys still talk about it. Cool and refreshing..... Have fun. "Don't worry, bout a ting. Coz, every little ting, gonna be ah right......."
Debbie

Re: Weather? #31819
11/30/00 01:34 PM
11/30/00 01:34 PM
Honolulu, Hawaii
Daemyon Offline
Daemyon  Offline
I lived in New Hampshire for 4 years, and if you're worried about rain, don't...there is NO ass-pocket-deep snow, the rain chases the flies away and it keeps the dust down, but it ain't no monsoon!!! Besides, when people speak of it getting 'cool', they mean the temperature dipped into the 70's...brrrrr!!!!
Hee, hee, hee...better yet, bring a good paperback or two, and get quietly sloshed, then leave them for the locals when you split. They need them, badly!

Re: Weather? #31820
11/30/00 02:38 PM
11/30/00 02:38 PM
green brook, nj usa
B
booblers Offline

booblers  Offline
B
Mina, When it rained we would go to a little bar or resturaunt if we wanted to get out or read. I brought three books and read them all while we were on vacation. We also had tv so my boyfriend kept busy by watching espn sport updates. We just relaxed and that was the best part. As for the sweatshirt, I would definitly pack it or a light jacket. It was chilly, not everytime it rained, but the one day it was not 70 degrees. It was not freezing but it was chilly enough to have on long sleeves. I am from NJ and also know what cold weather feels like.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Links
Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
Maruba Beach Klub and Spa is the premiere Secret Beach spa and restaurant located on the crystal blue waters of the Caribbean Sea at the center of Secret Beach, Belize
First Class Accommodations for the Budget Traveler
First Class Accommodations for the Budget Traveler

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
ReefTV
Love FM
The Reporter
PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater
San Pedro Fun Finder
Paradise Guy Event Calendar
Cayo Event Calendar

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Belize Happy Adventures
Conch Creative
Caribbean Culture & Lifestyle
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Click for Ian Anderson's Caves Branch, Welcome to a World of Adventure
Lil Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
September
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
ShoutChat Box
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 182 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics72,318
Posts483,378
Members19,705
Most Online2,982
Jan 29th, 2019

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.