Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
collyk Offline OP
OP Offline
SAGA needs an isolation unit to prevent the transmission of infectious disease in their kennel and clinic.

We have been given a stall to raise money for SAGA isolation unit project by the San Pedro Business Association for the up coming Food Festival, which will be held on Saturday the 31st from 5:00 - 11:00pm.

We will be having a cake stand, with a wide variety of delicious cakes, cupcakes, brownies etc. We are excited that Island Perk is supporting us and our stand will be close by so that everyone can enjoy a scrumptious coffee and cake.

If you would like to make a cake or some other yummy treat to donate to the cake stand, we would be ever so grateful.

Please PM me if you think you can help. If you can't bake but you want to help some other way, please come down and join us for cake and coffee on the 31st.

Last edited by collyk; 01/21/09 04:24 PM.

www.conchcreative.com
Belize Wedding Photography

F
F
I was going to PM you but you are FULL. Anywaym, I would make a donation for this and would gladly participate in another sale at the end of February.

collyk Offline OP
OP Offline
Freezer. I have emptied my message box. Great news that you think you can help. Please do now PM me and I promise your message will be very welcome.

www.conchcreative.com

G
G
This is a bump from a former SAGA doggie (Cassie made me do it).

Last edited by govikes; 01/22/09 08:52 AM.
We are Island Perk are excited about being able to support SAGA. We will run a coffee special and donate a % from the sales to SAGA. Hope to see everyone there!
Coleen

Coleen

Beach bum, butterfly stalker, native plant enthusiast.
Awesome!!!

collyk Offline OP
OP Offline
Just to remind everyone that the Friends of the Humane Society cake and coffee stand will be in Central Park at the Savour San Pedro Food Festival, thanks to the San Pedro Business Association. Island Perk will be providing cofee and some of the best chef's on the island are baking up delicious treats. Save a puppy - eat cake!

www.conchcreative.com

P
P
Yes, try not to eat puppies.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 281 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.