Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
S
S
Thanks everyone! You can read as much as you want about a place but it's always reassuring to here from you all who have actually stayed there. And ChooChoo just for you I will try one of your blue drinks. I've never been invisible before......is it fun??
Thanks again I appreciate you guys!!!

M
M
Go ahead and have a bunch of them there blue drinks. When you barf you'll never forget it!

I just remembered what those damned blue drinks were called when I used to bartend:
"Blue Balls"!!! No joke, ees troo!
Vodka, Blue Curacao, Triple Sec, and pineapple juice, if I remember correctly...

[This message has been edited by Daemyon (edited 12-07-2000).]

Daemyon,
Geez, you'll hurt yourself with that triple sec and pineapple juice.

Equal parts vodka, Bombay Sapphire, and a 1/4 shot of Blue Curacao. Bombs Away!

D
OP Offline
D
Yum! It's amazing the information you'll get just by asking about the weather! [Linked Image] BTW, is it still raining?

Dawnskers,
The closer you get to January the less likely long periods of rain are. It was still raining on Monday, and had been for several days.

I was told that the sand streets were beginning to resemble large roller coasters. Now that's nothing new with a lot of rain, but the adjective "large" was very specific. Never fear, by now, as usual, the town board's grader has been out and the infrastructure now looks like I-70. OK, who's going to believe that?

D
OP Offline
D
Not me! But we're coming anyway!! Leaving tomorrow out of Miami...should arrive around 3 pm, according to our itinerary. Save a rollercoaster ride for us!

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.