Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#321034 01/28/09 12:11 PM
S
OP Offline
S
Hi We are arriving on Super Bowl Sunday from Pittsburgh Pennsyvania. Would love recommendations of a great place to watch the Steelers win their sixth Super Bowl!! Having a drink, watching the game, listening to the water, feet in the sand--life is good!!

Take the pick of your choice, many beach bars on Island, I think they will all have the game on!

Reality..What a concept!
L
L
If you get off the plane(tropic air), walk acrossed the street, through the lane beside Remax Real Estate, you will be in the parking lot at BC's bar. Live music from 1pm-4pm lots of jammers, singers, beer, beach, BBQ and football. Way too much fun. You can check out our website for photos from last year.

Steeler Fan,lil'red is right! Do not miss the party @ BC's! It's a heck of time and I'll ask someone to take pictures of you crying in your beer when the AZ Cardinals WIN! cry

AZbob - Cardinals Fan laugh wishing he were there also!!!!!

"Hold on Tight To Your Dreams" ELO
azbob #321068 01/28/09 03:13 PM
A small screen TV at BCs and the emphasis is not on sports!

Its a great place, and #1 on the list for many of us for a beer and to hang out, but if you care more about seeing the game, the new sport bar across from Coral Beach Hotel (Jambels) has cold Belikin on tap and several TVs including a big screen

It's rarely rocket science, it's usually just math: then again if you can't do the math.......
R
R
Who are the Cardinals? Isn't that a baseball team?

=)
-Jason

N
N
I will never understand why anyone would support a bunch of ball scratching jocks that go on strike if they don't make $24,000,000. Arggggggg

Yeah... and if I was a Steeler fan, I would just start drinking now, drown those sorrows early!! smile I'm with Azbob... go Arizona! Being a Vikings fan, I'm sure "SteelerFan" knows why I say that.

The party at BC's is much fun it won't matter who wins the game, wish I was there with you guys!! Love the Usual Suspects, go lil'red! Can I jam with you guys again? smile

M. Sjulstad
M&M Trivia - JAMPT UP Band
L
L
Um, BC's has 2 tv's at the bar and one large one on the beach for the Superbowl. The Sunday jam will be finished an hour before the Superbowl starts this Sunday so the only emphasis will be on the Superbowl.

BC's would be a great place to actually watch the Steelers kick the crap outta the birds. And yes, my money is with the Steelers, dinner bet with AzBob!

Last edited by reaper; 01/28/09 04:08 PM.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 291 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.