Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#320965 01/27/09 11:20 PM
S
Sally1 Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Ahhhh, you message boarders, with picnics on the west side, your "last minute" sunset cruises and your cute little Valentine's Day dinner get togethers, lobster no less, and your witty little quips (the Bob, Ted, Alice thing and Aruba, Jamaica... still crack me up) . You are having WAY TOO much fun. You must know how many of us are just watching it all from the sidelines, jealous as heck, that we aren't on AC and part of it all.

But please keep it up because, although we know AC might not be perfect, it's darn close to it, and we all can live vicariously thru all of you. As you are munching on your freshly caught lobster, gazing at the moon rising over the reef on the 14th of February, please raise a toast to all who know how great you've got it. And PLEASE keep it up by having WAY TOO MUCH FUN!

It's really a tough job, but somebody has to do it!

Reality..What a concept!
I couldn't agree more Sally. It's good to see that winter isn't getting you down. More white stuff to shovel today. Arghh. Do you plan to get to AC this spring?

Moose Keep an open mind and something good may fall in.
Aye aye!! Here is to Ambergris Caye!! Marie and I will be toasting with you, even though we will be a$$ deep in snow! I always tell her, I would love to have a white Christmas, but white as in sand, not snow! We're in SP the end of March... hope to see lots of you then!

M. Sjulstad
M&M Trivia - JAMPT UP Band
S
Sally1 Offline OP
OP Offline
S
God I hope so. We've got flights booked but we've got big scheduling problems now with kids stuff, and work which may result in those frequent flyer miles going right back into the account. Actually, winter does have me down or is it the bailouts, the economy, etc.

Part of me runs away every day to AC via this board and I know I'm not alone on this. And I am sick of the snow and the cold too Moose! It was pretty a month ago, but now I'm done.

Sally, I will be more than happy to drink several to you and all the others who are "watching"! You know I need an excuse! laugh
I glad you came out of the shadows of the anonymous world!

And you are right: we have way to much fun! laugh

"Hold on Tight To Your Dreams" ELO
azbob #321027 01/28/09 11:33 AM
S
S
More snow today here also and we are counting the days. Feels like the kids are have a day off every week due to snow. So we are counting the days 14. Can't wait to dive under the water and not hear the outside noises of the rest of the world..

AC is the best cure for the winter time blues.

azbob don't forget to make that toast to all the boarders who can't be there! Mr Malibu and I will be there but rest assured Sally1, we WILL be thinking of you. And having way too mcuh fun!!!

BTW we had snow in Houston twice in December. laugh

OK Malibu and we will take pictures and post them so they really feel bad! smile But it will let them remember how it is!

"Hold on Tight To Your Dreams" ELO
azbob #321174 01/28/09 11:36 PM
S
Sally1 Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Seriously, you really must post those pictures, eat those lobsters, dive those dives Suecate(since obviously you're a diver too), and take a skydive for us too Reaper(since vicariously is the only way you're gonna get me up there!) and drink those drinks for all of us who can't be there with you. Believe me, I am sure all of us northerners will enjoy every minute of it and would totally enjoy your pix.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 304 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.