Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
[Linked Image] The Mayan Islands is the latest project to hit the exclusive Ambergris Caye in Belize. Though currently in construction stages, Mayan Islands expects to debut four private villas, one Mansion, beach club and luxury Cove homes by the end of 2009. A marina is designed for private yachts and access to yacht charters for all guests on the Mayan Islands. The Marina is projected to be the largest mega-yacht marina in the world, with 400 slips holding up to 150 yachts and additional space for 328 yachts.

The Mayan Islands will also be home to three luxury hotels, with projects developing from prestigious names like the Ritz, Canyon Ranch and St. Regis. All properties and yacht slips will either be privately owned or available through the exclusive rental program.
[Linked Image]
Now is the time to take advantage of the Mayan Islands' opportunity. Several properties have already sold and the Mayan Islands development team is offering terrific option programs for interested investors. During the option period, owners will earn a 50% split of the rental fees and once an end owner purchases they will enjoy 100% of the rental fees. Other bonus programs are in development with Quintessentially personal concierge and NetJets private jet services.

The Mayan Islands of Belize proposes a "community of minimal urban impact where unique contemporary dwellings, boutique low density hotels and resorts as well as beach club facilities focus in the preservation of the natural resources." Indeed, its location in the Ambergris Caye, one of Belize's crown jewels for ecoluxury, has inspired developers to create sustainable designs and use renewable energy for both the private villas, luxury resorts and overall construction of the island. Stay tuned for more information as the Mayan Islands continues to develop into what is sure to be one of the most sought after luxury vacation destinations in the world.

For more information, please visit the Maya Islands profile . Photos courtesy of Mayan Islands.

Just thinking out loud here.

Why have both South Beach Belize and Maya Island chosen such square and by my personal opinion uninspiring architectural designs?

Future full time Belizeans
Tommy & Sonia Blackledge
Magee, MS 601-849-1918
Next question which is not rhetorical on this same topic.

Is the water in that area deep enough for "luxury yachts"?

Tommy & Sonia Blackledge
Magee, MS 601-849-1918
JZB Offline
Originally Posted by Belize-N-Us

Is the water in that area deep enough for "luxury yachts"?

I don't see how a luxury yacht can fit on the back side of the island? Unless they plan on dredging a few miles of sea floor and blast away bedrock? I certainly hope the ministry would not approve that permit!

S
S
If they dredge enough, they can create another island and put another hotel on it with another marina which has to be dredged, creating another island large enough for another hotel with a marina.................. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eUcRjo9Yv4 ..........something like this could really spur development!

Heck you have to tilt the motor way up just to get a skiff to the end of my 100' pier on the front of the island!

No way to get a "yacht" anywhere near my dock.

Tommy & Sonia Blackledge
Magee, MS 601-849-1918
Originally Posted by sailfish
......something like this could really spur development!

Yea, yea, we'll shape "ours" like a Mayan temple instead of a palm tree!

Let's get that web site up right away and start "pre-selling"!

Heck we already have some sea bed surveyed and ready to sell don't we?

Tommy & Sonia Blackledge
Magee, MS 601-849-1918
A
A
Wow, the Ritz Carlton. How many properties do they have in the "developed" Caribbean?

I wonder why the brand doesn't have the registered trade mark next to it? I'm sure their lawyers would have insisted on this.

The St. Regis and the Ritz-Carlton in San Pedro? Wonder why there hasn't been any news of this in the international general or trade press?

--Lan Sluder

S
S
Maybe they're hiding behind the "South Beach" development???

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 277 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.