Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
cpbaker Offline OP
OP Offline
C
I'll be visiting Ambergris Caye next week and am wondering if there's any good places to eat and drink and hang out and maybe listen to island music?

D
D
You can catch Barefoot Skinny at Fido's Friday and Monday. I hear Barrington is playing Playador on Wednesday nights. We like to hang at Coconuts. Laid back place. If you want more action, go to Big Daddy's, or the Barefoot Iguana. Can't reccomend Tarzans for a single women though, a little wild there. Have fun!

Where are you visiting from? If you're from a major metropolitan area, there's no place on the island that will intimidate you...if you're from Kansas, then Fido's will seem like home...

B
B
I'm also solo in AC starting 12/14 for 11 days! Send me an email at [email protected] if you want! Be nice to know someone else who wasn't 1/2 of a couple.

And Daemyon, I grew up in Kansas! Not sure how to take the Fido's comment. Guess I'll reserve judgement on the Fido's comment until next Friday! :-) I live in Seattle now so I guess nothing will intimidate me right?! LOL

In that case, you'll have a very quiet vacation, in comparison...and the rain isn't nearly as depressing! Though, I will suggest you take along LOTS of sunscreen!!!

B
B
Yeah, I'll be the 6' tall, pasty-white-from-lack-of-sun-guy, walking around with no umbrella when it rains with a Bellikan in hand repeating over and over "Rain! This isn't rain! You don't know rain! This is just a sprinkle!" -- LOL

Brion,
You forget that sunscreen, and you won't be pastey-white for long...they'll be calling you "LobsterBoy" in a day!!! I'm not joking, especially if you plan on going snorkelling; wear a tee shirt! Not to mention the fact that you blind the locals with that fishbelly-white skin...

Y
Y
Since you are going alone, please give a report on how your trip was when you get back. I'm single and going alone at the beginning of next year. Any tips on where to hang out would be great. [email protected]

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
1 members (dabunk), 276 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.