Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
AC- 2 rules about Belize. I have posted this many times here.

Rule #1-everything IS for sale.

Rule#2-everyone IS full of S@&T.

Have fun and go for it. Seven years ago everyone said I couldn't skydive in Belize and no one would ever approve it. Don't take no for an answer.

But many have come and gone over the years with great ideas, good intentions and little money to make it happen. Do your homework.

And remember, it's Belize, not the US of A. It won't work like "back home" most of the time.

Good luck on your adventure.

A C Offline OP
OP Offline
thanks i appreciate it. I think I may have given a lot of people the wrong Idea, I plan to move here but Im not pretending that I want to stay forever. Im a perpetual mover lol. I like a place for 2 -3 years then want to try something new. Who knows though I may fall in love.

speaking of skydiving. when can I go? lol... ive wanted to do it forever. cant think of a better place, you guys ever go into the blue whole on a jump?

AC

A C Offline OP
OP Offline
Should be landing in december smile

S
S
If you want a bit of challenge at chess then go to the Cayo District. Stop by Caves Branch Jungle Lodge and ask about their chess camp for kids. They will whoop your butt, lol.

My dear friend, Igor Ivanov, used to go to Cayo District and teach chess and he even used to say that some of those kids whooped his butt! Prior to his death, he wanted to get more involved with teaching chess in the Cayo District but obligations in St. George Utah kept him at home. I challenged Igor for many years and often won but in Belize I lost more than I won and that was from the children, LOL

I second sindy's recommendation. Their Belize National Youth Chess Foundation rocks! You can find out more about it here http://www.cavesbranch.com/pressroom/youthchess.html

www.conchcreative.com
Belize Wedding Photography

plenty of singles in their 20's, none to speak of my age though! bring some a wee bit older...30's/early 40s! we need boys here!!! (read: I need boys here, but alas, i'm not a cougar (although i could play one on tv!))

dont worry about the ladies, ac. no stone (boy) left 'unturned' here for long...

as for chess, i have two sets here, and i'm lousy on both but would even take peter up on his offer to teach me to play better! A cutie patootie 20 something certainly would make for better visual. (no offense peter!)

B
B
I don't know LCL....I am mid 40 and feel like a 21 year old......problem is there is never one around when I need him...Make sure you boys come visit on Caye Caulker.....you like rum???

A C Offline OP
OP Offline
love rum, have read/heard a lot about caye caulker sounds awesome! Cant wait to meet everyone smile

AC

E
E
Hey AC. I'll be down there for New Years Eve through the 10th of January. I hope to meet up with you and see how your adventure is going. First Belikin is on me.

God Bless The Reef!
A C Offline OP
OP Offline
Originally Posted by ExOkie
Hey AC. I'll be down there for New Years Eve through the 10th of January. I hope to meet up with you and see how your adventure is going. First Belikin is on me.

awesome, I'll let you know!

Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 295 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.