Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
#322906 02/07/09 04:47 PM
Monel Offline OP
OP Offline
My wife and I moved here on December 6th and are quite happy to have done so. Sure...we miss some things from Canada (we're from BC)...Pez, Bathtub..unlimited hot water...but are more than happy to trade those things to be here. Three days ago we headed into Belize City and got our dog who we have missed terribly and she LOVES being here. Her name is Shmoo and she is a blind St Bernard (although she looks like a Great Pyrenenes-all white because she lost her colur as a result of the syndrome that made her go blind). If you see us on the beach on one of our daily strolls feel free to come up and say hi to her. She lives for sociability and attention but be warned she also slobbers and drools and you won't get away from fussing her without being a bit wetter for the time spent.
We also have an almost 19 year old daughter who will probably be coming for a visit in the next couple months. She didn't want to move here with us because of her boyfriend and her desire to be independant and away from mom and dad.
Anyways, Im sure we will meet some of you around over time and if any of you have facebook you can also add me there "Dan Blair"
(I had planned on registering here before moving but things were very hectic sorting out the bare neccesities of life...getting Shmoo a dogsitter till she could come down etc. and as for registering in the last two months..what can I say ? I have procrastination down to a fine art form. smile

If we give Peas a chance won't the Lima Beans feel left out ?
Hon Offline
Since I can't welcome you to San Pedro, I will settle for welcoming you to the board Monel. I will look for Shmoo (I'm guessing she'll be easier to recognize than a Canuck named Dan, since they're a dime a dozen smile ) next time I'm down.

Newfoundlanders are the only people in heaven who want to go home.
Nice to meet you Monel! Welcome! grin

What nourishes me destroys me
Well to the ACMB Monel and wife. I am sure with Shmoo to help you make new friends that your transition will be quick.
There (as I am sure you already realize) a lot of Canadians living in San Pedro.
There is a large group of message boarders invading San Pedro in the next two weeks.
Check out the message labelled February Contact info
Look forward to meeting you.
Gail cool

Monel,welcome, welcome, welcome. Brenda and I look for you and Shmoo on the beach every morning 2/14-21. We love dog!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Hold on Tight To Your Dreams" ELO
Welcome to San Pedro!
I look forward to meeting you, your wife and Shmoo!!

did not get to meet you but saw you and your puppy at pedros last night......welcome

"But WHY's the rum gone?

www.wadethegringo.com
P
P
And I believe I saw you and Shmoo at the Food Fest earlier this evening. Welcome!

can't wait for karmin to meet shmoo

Monel Offline OP
OP Offline
Wade -yep that was us. Pedro's is where we hung our hats until we found a place so we were taking Shmoo to meet Peter but Charley (who is an awesome dog as well) didn't seem to be that much into Shmoo hanging out there so we were gone pretty quickly lol.

If we give Peas a chance won't the Lima Beans feel left out ?
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 304 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.