Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#323264 02/10/09 01:31 PM
OP Offline
Aquafit Class luncheon at The Lime Wednesday Feb 18th.

Everyone welcome to come hang out with the aquafit crew and enjoy some laughs and Maureen's fabulous curry which will be on the menu that day.

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

I will be there. I hope everyone comes I miss seeing everyone in class.
but you know me if the pool is cold I will not get in! But I will enjoy the Lunch and Maureen's curry!
mary

mary
so is the pool there COLD right now or just cold ? wink

If we give Peas a chance won't the Lima Beans feel left out ?
A Challenge is issued......

Tuesday at 10am, San Pedro Fitness Club smile

Ernie and Jesse are you secure enough in your manhood to don spandex and face me in an aqua aerobics duel?

CBT feel free to join in...there will be more boobs on display here than anywhere else in San Pedro on a Tuesday morning!

Losers buy lunch for the winner (me!)

After lunch (2 ish) I will take anyone who wants a ride up to Sundivers for our BBQ that early evening, followed by a trip back to Reef Village for the One Barrel Skydiver Party!

It's rarely rocket science, it's usually just math: then again if you can't do the math.......
OP Offline
Will be great to see you Mary1220

Just cold when it is colder temps in the air Monel. I wore my wetsuit and was ok till almost the end of the class but no one else seemed to cold today after the initial getting in.

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

H
H
Originally Posted by pugwash

there will be more boobs on display here than anywhere else in San Pedro

No sheet!

OP Offline
ha ha great challenge pug that mean you are coming to class Tuesday?

New noodles will definitly make that challenge harder - I think a few of you will be surprised at what a good work out class is and how much fun.

Lunch on 18th at lime is the perfect option for those who want to enjoy the aquafit experience in a more relaxed manner.

Originally Posted by jesse
Sorry but I have an aversion to all things Puggish...

Like wit, charm and intelligence? smile

It's rarely rocket science, it's usually just math: then again if you can't do the math.......
Pugs are funky dogs but Pick Up Groups are rarely fun or funky and usually have a ninja or two lurking in the woodwork :P

Im heading into Belize City tomorrow to see Brent Toombs and pick up some stuff (Brent and I were in Elementary School together if any of you know him) - so no aqua fit tomorrow for me but Im game to come see how cold it is on Thursday smile

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 268 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.