Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#323555 02/12/09 02:33 PM
A
OP Offline
A
What are going to be successful developments on the Island. I watched a show called House Hunters and a couple went to the development site that were all white and over a $1million each. And also another couple went to Seascapes, I personaly liked the design of thouse houses. I think SB is going to be a scam. They have only sold maybe 5 units (being generous). It shows what 35 units have sold (bullshit) they are trying to make it look like they have sold more then they really have. With they price that they are selling at they should have more then 1 maybe 2 units built. How do they get away with always changing their designs to the owners.

H
H
What are you trolling for?

A
OP Offline
A
I am jut trolling to see who is going to be able to stick to their word. All the developments promise all these things and so on and so forth. I do not want to ruffle any feathers cause that is not how I am. I was looking at the SB website and they show all these SOLD units but only 1 actually built. They are acting just like a construction company here where I live that did the exact samething and they eventually went out of business cause they promised so much to the consumers and gave them nothing. Sorry if I offended anybody on the Island or SB. If they can do what they say, they will be able to make a nice profit. A little bit of a rant as I got ripped off my the company here where I live for almost $75,000. And I do not want to see anybody get ripped off liek I did.

The developer behind South Beach has a history of delivering on his building promises. So I give it a pretty high odds of being built, at least those that have been sold. Now will he finish the entire development? Depends on how many he sells.

A
OP Offline
A
Shoudl have said SB (Sapphire Beach). SBB (South Beach Belize) looks pretty cool if he is able to get off the ground. But doesn't the developer have to dredge down @ SBB?

P
P
There is one development here where most buyers have been severely ripped off, and "SB" isn't anywhere in its name.

P
P
There are crooks everywhere, probably no more here than most places. The difference is that here it's often impossible to do anything about it after the event, due to an inadequate legal system. The trick is to be very vigilant up-front.

Originally Posted by AvullanA
Shoudl have said SB (Sapphire Beach). SBB (South Beach Belize) looks pretty cool if he is able to get off the ground.

Oh, all I know about Sapphire Beach is that they apparently misplaced Pedro's Pizza Boat.

A
OP Offline
A
How do you misplace a boat on such a small island. Does everybody on the island want SBB. I think it will be just like Miami South Beach. All the hooligans

I agree with Dead Serious, I purchased a place from the developer at south beach,and he delivered on everything and more that was required of him. I believe him to be a very far and honest MAN, and Developer. And i am not even getting paid to say all of this nice stuff.

love like you've never been hurt, work like you don't need the money,dance like no one is watching
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.