Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
H
H
Originally Posted by tropicguy
If anybody knows who the rip off is here, why don't you name the developer and what evidence do you have. Any bad history here??

Another fishing expedition?

A
OP Offline
A
I have been to AC once before a few years back. Yeah I know where these 2 projects are. They are at total opposite ends of the Island. I have been doing research about property/land on the island, as when I was there I fell in love with the island and did not want to leave. I am just trying to get peoples opinions on this site to who the reputable companies are that have built/building on the island are.

Sweetjane if you looked at my previous posts I am not trolling to cause shit, I have just been ripped of before and was needing help just like I said in a prevous post.

I was looking at SBB but the agent I dealt with told me that they had to dredge for SBB.

H
H
You must know by now that 80% of the "boarders" either own businesses on the island, or are regular, repeat visitors.
Whatever "case" you're trying to build........forget it!

JZB Offline
South Beach Belize plans to dredge for over 2 million cubic yards of fill. This includes 105 acre patch of sea floor south of Ambergris Caye.

JZB #323971 02/16/09 09:57 AM
P
P
But there won't be any effect on Hol Chan. We know that must be true because the developers have said so smile

M
M
The developer for South Beach is the same as the one for Reef Village. Aside from all the issues regarding the location of Reef Village, my understanding is that the pre-construction drawings of Reef Village showed an attractive development. Clearly, something happened between drawing and reality. If you like the drawings of South Beach, beware.

A
OP Offline
A
That is alot of land to dredge. If you can get South Beach up and running it will be a great hit with tourists. If I offended anybody on this thread I truly appologize and that was not my intention. I am still looking all over the island for the best option for me. How far is Caye Caulker from AC, cause I was looking at Seascapes Villa. I love their concept for the floor plans

R
ron Offline
R
Caye Caulker is about 8 miles south of Ambergris Caye and about as different a place as you could want from San Pedro. I happen to like CC better and that's why I'm building there. If you're looking at the big condo developments in San Pedro you probably would be disappointed with CC. You should spend much more time in both places to see if either is what you're looking for. Most places turn out much different than what you see on a web site.

ron #324047 02/16/09 07:44 PM
AvullanA - i sent you a private message. thanks.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 302 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.