Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
I am glad you asked what FOTHS is.

Friends of the Humane Society. Meeting tonight at 5:30pm at Lime.

FOTHS is a fundraising organization that benefits the SAGA Humane Society.

A Market Place fundraiser is planned for this Sunday morning 8am to Noon at Central Park.

Tonight's get together will discuss this fundraiser and other fundraising plans.

The SAGA Society has some immediate urgent needs that need to be addressed and there will be a short presentation this evening to highlight the main concerns and begin identifying how to achieve the goals that will be set.

If you are interested in being a member of FOTHS come to the meeting!

Sorry Marty, I have to do this.

Amanda whats this got to do with your free sheets offer?

Reality..What a concept!
Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
i saw it and laughed hard!!!!

Um, I need an excuse to go off track and hijack a thread - I gotta go back and read those TOS again!

If you don't want to buy that $350K bed with house might I encourage you to attend the FOTHS market (yard) sale on sunday?

P
P
Why not have a section for Real Estate for sale by owner. People are always interested in seeing prices and sometimes people want to see if they can shift their land without the use of an agent.

S
S
Originally Posted by Phil
Why not have a section for Real Estate for sale by owner. People are always interested in seeing prices and sometimes people want to see if they can shift their land without the use of an agent.

Thats what this page is for:
//www.ambergriscaye.com/pages/goodscv/realestate.html

And unfortunately too many shyster "real estate agents" take advantage of this classifieds section and claim to be offering "for sale by owner" property when they are in fact attempting to represent these anxious and motivated sellers.

It's a case of a few liars taking advantage of the situation and therefore preventing bona fide private sellers the advantage of offering their property for sale free of charge in this classifieds section.

P
P
That page isn't the same as it doesn't have individual properties, just agencies or developments, nor does it show prices at a glance.

Because something can be abused isn't really a reason to not have something either, especially when both admins who posted above are, or were, in real estate and would know straight away if this was the case.

P
P
Just checked The Belize Forums and it has 29 diffent sections. The section with the third higest number of Postings out of them all is Real Estate, and it has lots of for sale by owner and resulting comments. There is an interest in this subject so why deny it from this site/area?

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
big job. we have enough to take care of.

and the page above does have individual properties. on the left side are agents, on the right side are properties.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 140 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.