Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
J
OP Offline
J
Just wanted to inform you that the police have notified us that those that have been burglarized in the past several weeks in the San Pablo and San Marcos area should go to the Police Station to identify recovered goods.

They also informed us that 6 thieves were caught.

That's all I have for now, so if you live down south and have had anything stolen in the past several weeks, give the station a call or take a visit!

S
S
Why has this information bypassed the organized Neighborhood Watch system? Dennis Arnold needs to investigate.

Yep, I heard the same thing - and that their stash of stolen goods was found too.

I suppose we will confirm or refute this story today.

J
OP Offline
J
None of our items were recovered, but the house on the corner did recover their stolen bicycles

Time for a hanging i know ,to all you folks will say to harsh ...i still say time for a hanging..just hang five let the six tell his friends still around to hit the road fast..

Living The Dream Every Day!
S
spl Offline
S
Originally Posted by jesse
Why has this information bypassed the organized Neighborhood Watch system? Dennis Arnold needs to investigate.

I assume because most things do not happen the way they should on the system down there.

We went to the police station and the officer at the desk knew nothing about it. He just pointed at the bicycles piled up outside, but they are all old ones and have been there for ages. So, if anyone has further information, please share.

www.conchcreative.com
Belize Wedding Photography

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 277 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.