BelizeNews.com BelizeSearch.com BelizePhotographs.com Lodging

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
R
ron Offline OP
OP Offline
R
My friends are planning on getting married in Caye Caulker on Sat. March 21 They asked me if I knew of anyone that could play the guitar during the wedding. Said I'd post it and hope for a response.

C
C
I suppose they want something a little different from the Lyrical King? We were married there last April, but didn't do anything in the way of music. It seemed to me it would have been very difficult when you consider the wind. I know the wind isn't exactly ear-splitting loud, but it does make it difficult to do something with music unless the volume of the music is quite loud!

R
ron Offline OP
OP Offline
R
The wind factor they hadn't thought about. Soft guitar music in the background probably would be difficult to hear.

C
C
The wind usually comes from the reef side of the Island..most weddings are on the backside with not much wind as thats the side the sunset is on so no problem...Google Sally the wedding planner caye caulker...I should have her website info but dont...her husband is a fantastic guitar player.......

LONELY PLANET SAYS TOURIST LOVE OUR ART. BEST PRICES ON ART.
R
ron Offline OP
OP Offline
R
They are using Sally and asked about a guitar player and she didn't suggest her husband. I think they're getting married on the reef side.

Not sure Debbie said they were using Sally - just a suggestion to contact her man, Scott, who is an excellent guitar player. By the way, Sally planned our wedding and she did a great job (and Scott played).

http://www.weddingscayecaulker.com/

Enjoy!

Originally Posted by CurtainRod
I suppose they want something a little different from the Lyrical King? We were married there last April, but didn't do anything in the way of music. It seemed to me it would have been very difficult when you consider the wind. I know the wind isn't exactly ear-splitting loud, but it does make it difficult to do something with music unless the volume of the music is quite loud!

I WOULD want the lyrical king....Happy Birthday Marley!

C
C
Sally planned our wedding, but I don't remember her offering or suggesting her husband play guitar. She asked me if I brought music, like on an iPod. We did, but decided to forget about it given the wind noise we were already up against. It was great and as soon as it was over, we had plenty of music from the Lizard and Wish Willy's anyway!

You'll be able to hear a guitar no matter how windy it is. PMed you different guitar options.

R
ron Offline OP
OP Offline
R
I didn't get any pm

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 316 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day